Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps won't lauch.

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps won't lauch. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Since December-ish, none of my Windows Apps calculator, the actual store, etc won't launch. I've tried just about everything reported on here short of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ryan69vnkawrbn, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Apps won't lauch.

Since December-ish, none of my Windows Apps calculator, the actual store, etc won't launch. I've tried just about everything reported on here short of resetting. I cannot do a reset because of 3rd-party software licensing and clearance issues.

A new local account has the same issue work doesn't allow Live accounts

Appropriate folders have the appropriate permissions

Firewall allows the traffic though I also tried with it paused

Stopped the update service, wiped the cache/downloads folders, restarted the service.

wsreset.exe won't launch at all

Store Troubleshooter unsurprisingly says it doesn't know anything

Im on Version 2004 Build 19041.508 already, so the update/upgrade link on the site here downloads and says I'm already updated. Is there going to be an actual fix for this, or is this a "sucks to suck, reset your PC" thing?

:)

Ryan69vnkawrbn, Sep 16, 2020

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 16, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 10 Apps won't lauch.

Jenith_James, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps won't lauch.

1. Windows 10 Apps won't lauch. - Similar Threads - Apps won't lauch

2. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  3. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  4. Roblox cannot lauch

Roblox cannot lauch: I lauch roblox but it open and close very fast . I already search to fix like repair ,reset app.But it not fix. Video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-cannot-lauch/86c3d3dd-7977-4681-9b77-019415e86b4f
  5. Roblox cannot lauch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox cannot lauch: I lauch roblox but it open and close very fast . I already search to fix like repair ,reset app.But it not fix. video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-cannot-lauch/86c3d3dd-7977-4681-9b77-019415e86b4f
  6. Settings App Not Lauching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings App Not Lauching?: Hello, So recently, I was downloading a game but my power went out. After that, I couldn't open the settings app. Every other app worked, only the settings one. Every time I try to launch the settings app, it gets stuck on the cog icon and doesn't show all of the settings....
  7. app lauching error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app lauching error: hi, Usually, when an application is loading on the taskbar the icon has an orange background and when one opens it, the icon automatically loses the orange colouring. this, however, doesn't happen with my PC. the color of the icon background stays orange even after I open...
  8. MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH

MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH: AM USING THE WIN 10 AND UTNIL UPTO WEEK FOR PAST 3 YEARS, THE MAIL & CALENDAR APP WAS WORKING FINE SUDDENLY ONE DAY IT STOPPED WORKING AND IS NOT ABLE TO LAUNH HAVE TRIED ALL RESET , PRIVACY CHNAGE OPTION ETC... BUT NO LUCK SO FAR CAN ANYONE GUIDE PLEASE...
  9. Sea of thieves no lauch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves no lauch: Hello i have a problem i click on lauch botton and i see logo and game off HELP ME .. RIP MONEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-no-lauch/1ed2a330-24e8-465a-9f9c-f86154fc73f3
  10. settings doesn't lauch

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings doesn't lauch: settings doesn't lauch or open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-lauch/611b1858-d547-4b10-8f53-e86fd873207c