Windows 10: Windows 10; Apps won't open from the task bar and my action center won't open after I reset...

Discus and support Windows 10; Apps won't open from the task bar and my action center won't open after I reset... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can not even open settings page so all posted solutions are mute how do I fix this as I can no longer update my PC or my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davebetteridge1, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10; Apps won't open from the task bar and my action center won't open after I reset...

I can not even open settings page so all posted solutions are mute how do I fix this as I can no longer update my PC or my games

:)

davebetteridge1, Dec 4, 2020
  2. dej3159 Win User

The Action Center

The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions?

dej3159, Dec 4, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 4, 2020
  4. stefanlee Win User

Windows 10; Apps won't open from the task bar and my action center won't open after I reset...

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10; Apps won't open from the task bar and my action center won't open after I reset...

1. Windows 10; Apps won't open from the task bar and my action center won't open after I reset... - Similar Threads - Apps won't open

2. Action Center on Windows 11 won't opened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center on Windows 11 won't opened.: Hello, I have a new laptop with windows 11 installed, after i used that laptop for 2 days my laptop got corrupted and black screen after install updates, but i solved that with chkdsk in cmd, but after i enter the desktop, there's another problem, action center in desktop...
  3. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  4. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  5. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. action center will not open from task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center will not open from task bar: action center will not open from task bar. calendar will not open from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open-from-task-bar/be04c14a-2f7d-4cf6-8eb9-ee608ca0ce6a
  7. Action Center Won't Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center Won't Open: Continuing from a previously locked question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open-please-help-me-solved/bb200d77-5051-4732-a19f-46ec2ba674bc In rare instances, the action center does not open. Perhaps a workaround that is faster...
  8. action center won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center won't open: I get notifications but can not open action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open/dba379fb-5761-4a98-ade9-7ccc522e969a
  9. Windows 10 action center won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 action center won't open: Action center won’t open after update kb4497935 hello guys i face this problem after mini update in w 10 after restart my action center wont open , i tired many solution like usrclass rename and restart explorer and power-shell disable development mode and i also force...
  10. Action Center won't open / Default apps dpm

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Action Center won't open / Default apps dpm: Action center won't open, when trying to open .jpg images it comes up with "The remove prodecure call failed" but if I try again it opens. When I open calculator the first time it's all grey, but if I close it and open it again it works fine. Sometimes explorer stops...