Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a certain period of time usually less than 30 minutes after opening Windows 10 apps, especially Social Media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sammy Miano, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Apps

After a certain period of time usually less than 30 minutes after opening Windows 10 apps, especially Social Media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, the apps close unexpectedly without any warning and its really messing with my productivity. What could be the issue??

:)

Sammy Miano, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Apps

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps

1. Windows 10 Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

2. Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator &...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator &...: Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign CC 2019 so I cannot browse the folders where I want to save the file I'm working on. Please help. Thanks!...
  3. Windows Store cant install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store cant install apps: Hello i recently got the Forza Horizon 4 Demo, but WS says something like try again later, something happened on our end, however i did disable it in the registry some time ago because the system was on a hdd and apps updating was slowing the pc down, now i cant find it in...
  4. xbox companion app error 0x83750007 when switching accounts

xbox companion app error 0x83750007 when switching accounts: When I try to switch my accounts for the companion app an error shows up and it say error 0x83750007 Please try again later and I've waited hours to a day at the most and still say it...
  5. How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store lets users install apps and games on up to 10 devices at a time. If one attempts to exceed this limit, Microsoft blocks the installation of any further apps to the device. In such a case, you’ll need [...] This post How to revoke Microsoft...
  6. How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mobile Plans app in Windows 10 lets you connect to cellular data plan if you have a SIM inside your computer or laptop. It uses an embedded SIM (eSIM) in your PC. It also means if you are using a [...] This post How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows...
  7. apps not launching

apps not launching: Suddenly my calculator and photo apps will not launch. I can't open images that are sent to me. You seen the black screen and the spinning timer but then the screen goes back to the email where the image was attached. With calculator, I see the graphic blue calculator but...
  8. Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?: I've been having an issue with this coming up on my screen for a few weeks. I've tried just looking online if anyone has had the same issue, but I haven't found anything relating to exactly what I'm experiencing. I've attached an image of what pops up on my screen. It's...
  9. Your photos app moves all my photos to the photo editing app that i use and I don't want it...

Your photos app moves all my photos to the photo editing app that i use and I don't want it...: The photos app must atomically do updates on the windows photo app This is my issue. Until recently it worked when clicked on "one" photo and took it to my editing program (I don't use this photo app for editing". Now when I click on one photo and move it to the photo...
  10. if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    if I delete pre-installed apps, will it be harmful for my PC?: I know that Windows 1903 build allows for deleting pre-installed apps. I don’t use Xbox and game bar. I also don’t need a snipping tool or 3d view. Can I delete these apps without any harm to my computer? Thank you....