Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a certain period of time usually less than 30 minutes after opening Windows 10 apps, especially Social Media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sammy Miano, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Apps

After a certain period of time usually less than 30 minutes after opening Windows 10 apps, especially Social Media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, the apps close unexpectedly without any warning and its really messing with my productivity. What could be the issue??

:)

Sammy Miano, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Apps

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps

1. Windows 10 Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

2. Can you tell me if this app is safe ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you tell me if this app is safe ?: Hello everyone,My dad downloaded from Microsoft Store "BreeZip". I never heard of this, so I searched and found some say it contains a malware. The AV does not detect anything but I'm curious to know if someone else downloaded it and had problems or explain how a suspicious...
  3. Can you tell me if this app is safe ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me if this app is safe ?: Hello everyone,My dad downloaded from Microsoft Store "BreeZip". I never heard of this, so I searched and found some say it contains a malware. The AV does not detect anything but I'm curious to know if someone else downloaded it and had problems or explain how a suspicious...
  4. I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys: From time to time I launch my PC and go to launch apple music or my soundboard app, and I get a bsod with the above info. I usually restart my pc and go about my day, but its getting really annoying. I could probably just delete apple music, but I like having it, and I don't...
  5. I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys

I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys: From time to time I launch my PC and go to launch apple music or my soundboard app, and I get a bsod with the above info. I usually restart my pc and go about my day, but its getting really annoying. I could probably just delete apple music, but I like having it, and I don't...
  6. Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!: I am facing this issue since November 2023 , To be more specific the ui of microsoft applications becomes glitchy due to which I am unable to perform my desired task properly . Screenshot included of VS code and facing the same bug in other microsoft applications . To be more...
  7. Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!

Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!: I am facing this issue since November 2023 , To be more specific the ui of microsoft applications becomes glitchy due to which I am unable to perform my desired task properly . Screenshot included of VS code and facing the same bug in other microsoft applications . To be more...
  8. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  9. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  10. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...