Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What Windows 10 Apps can be deleted without negatively impacting other functions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by webfooting, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Apps

What Windows 10 Apps can be deleted without negatively impacting other functions?

:)

webfooting, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Apps

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps

1. Windows 10 Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

2. Can't Download Programs or Apps off the Internet Problem on 2 desktops but my Dads laptop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Download Programs or Apps off the Internet Problem on 2 desktops but my Dads laptop...: Switched Desktops with my brother as he had a better PC and he rarely used it. Everything was working fine until I woke up this morning. I tried to open Discord and it would partially update until saying there was a java error. I went to their support page and uninstalled as...
  3. Microsoft Apps break after a few minutes since startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Apps break after a few minutes since startup.: DISCLAIMER: I know I've posted about this before, but I realized that mostly the issues I was having were my internet. Microsoft Apps break after a few minutes. This includes Windows Defender which has a blank screen whenever I open it. submitted by /u/poorchoiceofaname...
  4. Build app using Microsoft’s Fluent Design System

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build app using Microsoft’s Fluent Design System: Hello, first off I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.. I am new to posting on reddit. So I am building an enterprise application for Windows 10 that uses PowerShell. The app basically automates the provisioning of Active Directory accounts. Right now I have a...
  5. Is there an app showing real-time data usage like a sticky?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an app showing real-time data usage like a sticky?: I really need something that will tell me I'm using data in the background. My laptop broke down, so yesterday I fired up my husband's which he rarely uses. We have limited data out here in the sticks - 10gb. I pause updates because I see several downloads queued up and I...
  6. xbox console app win 10 does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox console app win 10 does not open: I had unistall it with powershell then download again without susscess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-app-win-10-does-not-open/11d91c68-2653-4e7e-8c18-13901e5d455c
  7. win 10 photos app does not work

win 10 photos app does not work: the app does not open. I had unistall it using powershell and download again without susscess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-photos-app-does-not-work/7eb05217-426a-46ca-aec3-b7c57b835d9a
  8. Since Windows 10 Snip & Sketch app does not open.

Since Windows 10 Snip & Sketch app does not open.: Since Windows 10 updated my computer today, 12/9/2019, the Snip & Sketch app does not open. From the Start menu nothing happens; from the Taskbar the app icon disappears after clicking it....
  9. Mail App stops receiving mails - error code 0x85010017

Mail App stops receiving mails - error code 0x85010017: Hello friends, I've run into an error with my mail app. This has been happening for a while now, and it has happened before too. What should I do? I am using office.mailbox.org with Exchange Active Sync. This is my error code with image. 0x85010017 Thanks for any help....
  10. Moneydance App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moneydance App: When I downloaded Moneydance Assus Windows 10 the message said , The JVM found at .\jre is damaged. Please reinstall or define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME to point to an installed 64bit JDK or...