Windows 10: Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements

Discus and support Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 April 2019 Update introduces several new features and improvements such as the new light theme experience, Windows Sandbox, Reserved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 30, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements

Windows 10 April 2019 Update introduces several new features and improvements such as the new light theme experience, Windows Sandbox, Reserved Storage, Start refinements and more.

It looks like Microsoft is also preparing improvements for Windows 10 version 1903’s setup experience. In the latest webcast, Microsoft highlighted the improvements that the company has planned for the installation experience.

Windows 10’s current setup screen is not user-friendly and users who are not tech savvy may not able to understand the information that the screen displays. Microsoft plans to update the setup experience and make error reporting much more straightforward.

Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements Windows-10-RS5-Setup.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Microsoft

A new Windows 10 update on certain PCs could be blocked by software and driver compatibility bugs. Microsoft displays the errors in Windows 10 setup screen, but the message is very generic which isn’t helpful for users, especially for beginners and those who are not very tech savvy.

The company is planning to make a series of improvements to the screen displayed when you install a Windows 10 upgrade manually.

Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements Windows-10-19H1-Setup.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Microsoft

Microsoft has acknowledged the following problems with the current Windows 10 setup experience:

• Users would often get to a setup block and not know what to do afterwards.
    • The current messaging is generic and it does not help a user understand how to get unblocked if possible).

Microsoft plans to provide users with actionable features within the dialog box.

• There is a place where users can go to learn more about their issue.
    • Ensure the associated KB is linked to the ‘Learn More’ link.
    • Enabling users the ability to =install or upgrade an application, if applicable.

The changes are expected to arrive with Windows 10 April 2019 Update which is supposed to launch in April 2019.

The post Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements

Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements

1. Windows 10 April 2019 Update to come with setup error improvements - Similar Threads - April 2019 Update

2. Windows 10 April 2021 updates: What’s new and improved

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 April 2021 updates: What’s new and improved: Windows 10 April 2021 update is now rolling out and a new patch is available for version 20H2, v2004 and v1909. April Patch Tuesday update comes with fixes for Blue Screen of Death errors caused by printers, performance issues and File Explorer’s broken search bar. Windows...
  3. Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019: Pick your choice.. Nothing has updated since last April. The updates run incessantly every week for the past year. I have been screaming in the feedback section and nothing is said or done. I have tried some of the suggestions I have found on the web to reset the update...
  4. Windos 10 cumulative update April 2019

Windos 10 cumulative update April 2019: This cumulative update has been downloaded for 4 days and I have restarted my PC as it asks me to 4 times at least, yet it will not install. Any suggestions?...
  5. Windows Update April 2019

Windows Update April 2019: Hello, My laptop started updating, which stalled at a certain point. I don't know what the percentage was, because the screen turned black. When I rebooted, the screen turned black again after showing the Asus logo. After several times trying to reboot my device, I tried...
  6. Windows 10 Update April 2019

Windows 10 Update April 2019: I installed the update on my Dell Inspiron April 11th. When I turned on my laptop after installing the update, my laptop ran just fine for about twenty minutes. Then, it shut off and has been completely unresponsive since. I cannot get it to power on, nor does a light come on...
  7. Windows 10 Update April 2019, NO DESKTOP AT ALL

Windows 10 Update April 2019, NO DESKTOP AT ALL: hi, last night I updated windows before shutting down the PC, this morning when I turned it on, it "finalized" the update, booted the PC up. but there is NO DESKTOP at all. the only thing that popped up is a command screen that says "C:\WINDOWS\system32>". If I close it,...
  8. April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?

April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?: Was this update to be done on April 1, 2019. I received updates and was not sure if this was a correct update or not. It updated many drivers. Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 April update 2019 Release Date

Windows 10 April update 2019 Release Date: Hey how are you guys whats going on today What is the realease date of Windows 10 April update 2019 offically on Windows 10 download page. As I am a lover of Windows 10 feature updates if some knows the exact date so please reply me. Thanks so much....
  10. Windows 10 1903 comes with setup error improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903 comes with setup error improvements: Microsoft plans to improve the user experience during setup of Windows 10 in regards to error messages the system may display in the coming Windows 10 version 1903. The company demonstrated the current and new functionality in the latest Windows Insider Webcast on Mixer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new windows update 2019