Windows 10: windows 10 arabic numbers

Discus and support windows 10 arabic numbers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] before we could go to settings > number formats > additional options>native number (3 options in drop down list) and change number format so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khaled_h, Nov 26, 2019.

1. khaled_h Win User

windows 10 arabic numbers

windows 10 arabic numbers 3fc5c515-f519-44c0-af3e-9eab87475106?upload=true.jpg

before we could go to settings > number formats > additional options>native number (3 options in drop down list) and change number format so it change the numbers on the machine( so when i use Excel I can print all numbers in arabic) now I can't find this option with the new update and all number in excel are english.

any solutions?

:)

khaled_h, Nov 26, 2019

2. How to downalod Arabic numbers on Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for replying. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• When you type, do you not see the numbers in Arabic?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in another account?

We have reproduced the issue from our end and we found that the number layout will not change to Arabic after downloading the keyboard language on the PC.

I suggest you to post a feedback on the enhancements, additions and requirements to be made to the operating system using
    Feedback App in Windows 10. We will make sure the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Write to us with for assistance regarding any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 26, 2019
  3. viki2000 Win User
    Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Senhaby Win User

How to downalod Arabic numbers on Windows 10?

Original Title: Arabic number in windows

Why windows OS not the same Windows Mobile when use windows 10 or any windows i cant write Arabic numbers when write Arabic letters but windows mobile i can write Arabic numbers when write Arabic. i used too use windows in English display language and
    windows mobile too but in phone when try write Arabic i can write write Arabic numbers. i hope Microsoft develop language in windows desktop like a windows phone

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Senhaby, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 arabic numbers - Similar Threads - arabic numbers

2. Why won't I get Arabic numbers Although my keyboard input is Arabic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't I get Arabic numbers Although my keyboard input is Arabic?: The GREAT WINDOWS 11: My keyboard language is set to Arabic Saudi Arabia, keyboard layout- Arabic 101. Although the language is Arabic, when I try writing numbers, it is in English 0123456789. Come on, it's windows 11 already and we still have to face this old problem? It...
  3. Why won't I get Arabic numbers Although my keyboard input is Arabic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't I get Arabic numbers Although my keyboard input is Arabic?: The GREAT WINDOWS 11: My keyboard language is set to Arabic Saudi Arabia, keyboard layout- Arabic 101. Although the language is Arabic, when I try writing numbers, it is in English 0123456789. Come on, it's windows 11 already and we still have to face this old problem? It...
  4. Why won't I get Arabic numbers while my keyboard language is Arabic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't I get Arabic numbers while my keyboard language is Arabic?: My keyboard language is set to Arabic Saudi Arabia, keyboard layout- Arabic 101. Although the language is Arabic, when I try writing numbers, it is in English 0123456789. Come on, it's windows 11 already and we still have to face this old problem? It just doesn't make any...
  5. Why won't I get Arabic numbers while my keyboard language is Arabic?

Why won't I get Arabic numbers while my keyboard language is Arabic?: My keyboard language is set to Arabic Saudi Arabia, keyboard layout- Arabic 101. Although the language is Arabic, when I try writing numbers, it is in English 0123456789. Come on, it's windows 11 already and we still have to face this old problem? It just doesn't make any...
  6. Multiple microsoft verification number messages in Arabic sent to my phone without my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple microsoft verification number messages in Arabic sent to my phone without my...: Hi after disclosing my phone number to a scam on whatsapp and telegram , i am receiving multiple verification codes in Arabic from microsoft , what should i do to protect my account ?? please help !...
  7. Multiple microsoft verification number messages in Arabic sent to my phone without my...

Multiple microsoft verification number messages in Arabic sent to my phone without my...: Hi after disclosing my phone number to a scam on whatsapp and telegram , i am receiving multiple verification codes in Arabic from microsoft , what should i do to protect my account ?? please help !...
  8. Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?

Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?: I mean at this point, it's just unnecessarily frustrating and silly. It is the Arabic keyboard but the Arabic numbers are in English? I just want to quickly point out the the English numbers themselves originate from the Arabic numerals. If the keyboard is Kurdish, I get the...
  9. Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?: I mean at this point, it's just unnecessarily frustrating and silly. It is the Arabic keyboard but the Arabic numbers are in English? I just want to quickly point out the the English numbers themselves originate from the Arabic numerals. If the keyboard is Kurdish, I get the...
  10. Changing endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals

Changing endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals: I have a 2021 MacBook Air that I am using Word on. I am trying to change endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals. So for example, I want to change the endnote numbers from i,ii,iii to 1,2,3. This was a fairly easy fix on other versions of Word, but on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 how to print arabic numerals

2. nu vot

3. windows 10 Arabic numbers

4. how to write arabic numbers on Windows 10,
  5. write arabic numbers in win 10,
  6. how to change numbers to arabic in windows 10,
  7. windows 10 write arabic numbers,
  8. arabic numbers in windows