Windows 10: Windows 10- arabic pop ups

Discus and support Windows 10- arabic pop ups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Arabic pop ups translate into arabic any english word my cursor leans on for a second or two, then diappears. I tried erasing the arabic language on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tacna, May 4, 2021.

1. Tacna Win User

Windows 10- arabic pop ups

Arabic pop ups translate into arabic any english word my cursor leans on for a second or two, then diappears. I tried erasing the arabic language on my computer, but the translation pop ups persisted.

:)

Tacna, May 4, 2021
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, May 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 4, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10- arabic pop ups - Similar Threads - arabic pop ups

2. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pop-up: Hello I keep getting this window all the time and it overrun everything, it's I constantly there and closes everything else I want to open, how can I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pop-up/ff837855-9b0f-46e7-9075-9b398bf789b0
  3. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pop-up: Hello I keep getting this window all the time and it overrun everything, it's I constantly there and closes everything else I want to open, how can I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pop-up/ff837855-9b0f-46e7-9075-9b398bf789b0
  4. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 blackscreen pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 blackscreen pop up: Hello, everytime i boot up my pc and lock screen apears, blackscreen shows up for 1sec and dissapears, everything worls normally but always before i login i get blackscreen for 1 secound, is it normal?...
  6. Windows 10 blackscreen pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blackscreen pop up: Hello, everytime i boot up my pc and lock screen apears, blackscreen shows up for 1sec and dissapears, everything worls normally but always before i login i get blackscreen for 1 secound, is it normal?...
  7. Windows 10 Arabic Support

Windows 10 Arabic Support: I have written a programme in C sharp to read data from an excel file. The excel file contains bilingual data in Arabic & English. The output data for Arabic is series of question marks which I tried to fix in almost all ways known to me. I tried changing input languages,...
  8. windows 10 arabic numbers

windows 10 arabic numbers: [ATTACH] before we could go to settings > number formats > additional options>native number (3 options in drop down list) and change number format so it change the numbers on the machine( so when i use Excel I can print all numbers in arabic) now I can't find this option...
  9. Constant pop-ups on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant pop-ups on Windows 10: I keep getting pop-ups on my lower right corner. I use Adblock, Defender and get constant updates but nothing stops these from happening. Does this happen to anyone else out there? Help me!!!...
  10. arabic

arabic: how can I change numbers from English to arabic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/arabic/d634cbc7-2023-410d-b6d7-515d757031d3