Windows 10: Windows 10 Arabic Support

Discus and support Windows 10 Arabic Support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have written a programme in C sharp to read data from an excel file. The excel file contains bilingual data in Arabic & English. The output data for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hashir Hussain, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Arabic Support

I have written a programme in C sharp to read data from an excel file. The excel file contains bilingual data in Arabic & English. The output data for Arabic is series of question marks which I tried to fix in almost all ways known to me.

I tried changing input languages, System Locale, Installed Languages and almost everything.

I encountered the same problem for a VBA output on excel sheet. Though I can type in Arabic but the output of these programmes are unreadable.

I believe my machine was working fine before a recent format I did. Formerly, my machine was set to a country in Middle East. May be that's why. But after the recent format, I set my machine to India region while OS set up. I tried changing that too in vain. Nothing is helping.

:)

Hashir Hussain, Feb 24, 2021
  2. TheUser33 Win User
    TheUser33, Feb 24, 2021
  3. aberrada Win User
    Arabic support

Hi,

Is the windows phone 7 support of arabic planed in the next update?

Thanks in advance for you response.

aberrada, Feb 24, 2021
  4. viki2000 Win User

Windows 10 Arabic Support

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Arabic Support

1. Windows 10 Arabic Support - Similar Threads - Arabic Support

2. Arabic search bar on my lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic search bar on my lockscreen: Hi! So I just got my new laptop from Acer, nothing's out of ordinary besides that Arabic search bar on my lockscreen everytime I turn on my laptop or restart it, it's still there, I have no idea how to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you. P.S: I'm using...
  3. Arabic search bar on my lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arabic search bar on my lockscreen: Hi! So I just got my new laptop from Acer, nothing's out of ordinary besides that Arabic search bar on my lockscreen everytime I turn on my laptop or restart it, it's still there, I have no idea how to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you. P.S: I'm using...
  4. Simplified Arabic font ownership

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Simplified Arabic font ownership: Hi allI am trying to ascertain who the copyright owner is of the font Simplified Arabic.Simplified Arabic font is available on cloud fonts, and also as part of a language FED's.The Microsoft font page for this font lists: CopyrightPortions C 1990 Compugraphic Corporation....
  5. Simplified Arabic font ownership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simplified Arabic font ownership: Hi allI am trying to ascertain who the copyright owner is of the font Simplified Arabic.Simplified Arabic font is available on cloud fonts, and also as part of a language FED's.The Microsoft font page for this font lists: CopyrightPortions C 1990 Compugraphic Corporation....
  6. Simplified Arabic font ownership

7. lock screen language changed to arabic script after refreshing PC Win 8.164bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen language changed to arabic script after refreshing PC Win 8.164bit: Unable to access the Microsoft store, the 'Help' pages sugested i refresh my PC, which i have done.the first time of running, the entire start-up page was displayed in arabicNow, when I start \my PC, the 'welcome' box shows Arabic? . the same script shows in the shutting-down...
  8. lock screen language changed to arabic script after refreshing PC Win 8.164bit

lock screen language changed to arabic script after refreshing PC Win 8.164bit: Unable to access the Microsoft store, the 'Help' pages sugested i refresh my PC, which i have done.the first time of running, the entire start-up page was displayed in arabicNow, when I start \my PC, the 'welcome' box shows Arabic? . the same script shows in the shutting-down...
  9. How to add Microsoft Shakir online Natural - Arabic Egypt to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Microsoft Shakir online Natural - Arabic Egypt to windows 10: I can't add Microsoft Shakir online Natural - Arabic Egypt from settings because it's not found can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-microsoft-shakir-online-natural-arabic/5b68d506-9ae3-44ff-b892-b8b9066c723f
  10. How to add Microsoft Shakir online Natural - Arabic Egypt to windows 10

How to add Microsoft Shakir online Natural - Arabic Egypt to windows 10: I can't add Microsoft Shakir online Natural - Arabic Egypt from settings because it's not found can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-microsoft-shakir-online-natural-arabic/5b68d506-9ae3-44ff-b892-b8b9066c723f