Windows 10: Windows 10 Ark won't sync data

Discus and support Windows 10 Ark won't sync data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having trouble playing Ark windows version, whenever I try to play the screen is stuck on syncing ark data and won't load even if I leave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ronaldbutler55, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Ark won't sync data

I have been having trouble playing Ark windows version, whenever I try to play the screen is stuck on syncing ark data and won't load even if I leave it sitting there for hours. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, resetting, changing account, signing in and out of Microsoft store and Xbox app, I have also tried things with cmd prompt and powershell and none of the methods worked. Please help me if you can, thank you!

computer specs :

processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.85 used

system type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

:)

ronaldbutler55, Mar 29, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Aquinus Win User
    Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Ark won't sync data

Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the search and indexing troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on the Indexing Options.
    • Click on the Troubleshoot search and indexing.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

Follow the below steps:

• Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER
      :
    sfc /scannow

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Ark won't sync data

1. Windows 10 Ark won't sync data - Similar Threads - Ark won't sync

2. Ark SE Won't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark SE Won't Work: I have encountered several problems with my brand new Windows 11 PC. First off, I cannot play Ark Survival Evolved. I constantly either get to the login screen where it says that I am not signed in, or, I can't get past the blue screen with the Ark image. I have tried every...
  3. Ark SE Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark SE Won't Work: I have encountered several problems with my brand new Windows 11 PC. First off, I cannot play Ark Survival Evolved. I constantly either get to the login screen where it says that I am not signed in, or, I can't get past the blue screen with the Ark image. I have tried every...
  4. Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition: logged on today to see a message saying cloud wasn't able to sync so after pressing retry didn't do anything I then reloaded the game and everything was fine except I go onto my extinction world and I have my character levels but all my world data is gone, can I get it back...
  5. Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved world data windows 10 edition: logged on today to see a message saying cloud wasn't able to sync so after pressing retry didn't do anything I then reloaded the game and everything was fine except I go onto my extinction world and I have my character levels but all my world data is gone, can I get it back...
  6. Ark windows 10 version syncing data repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark windows 10 version syncing data repeatedly: Me and my friends decided to start an ark server and I was playing on with my Xbox one s for a while. After a while I decided to start playing on the windows 10 version of the game on my laptop. The game works fine but whenever I’m playing, a syncing data box comes up and...
  7. Ark windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark windows 10: Im having a problem ark for windows ten crashes on start up also crashes when you try to go into options is there a fix coming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-windows-10/9056992f-434b-44eb-8fc7-db16771645b4
  8. Ark windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ark windows 10 won't start: I have tried every method I could to fix this problem. I open ark, and it pops up with the logo and a blue box around it and then it goes to a black screen and goes away. I have seen things like install another app and check your specs, I have tried it all but nothing seems...
  9. Windows 10 Mail won't sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail won't sync: Whenever I try to sync Windows 10 Mail program, it seems to start okay but never ends. I have to close the Mail program and re-open it just to get syncing to stop. Can I solve the problem without reinstalling Mail?...
  10. Windows 10 - Time won't sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Time won't sync: Hi, I have issues with time sync on my Windows 10 machine. I'm getting timeout error in internet time settings when I try to sync my time manually, and my clock is getting two minutes ahead. I tried every single time server in the world, but it won't sync my time at all....