Windows 10: Windows 10 ARM

Discus and support Windows 10 ARM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I see a lot of windows 10 ARM laptops but I haven't saw any desktops. I would like to do some testing of my apps in an ARMs environment but I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dbooher2011, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 ARM

I see a lot of windows 10 ARM laptops but I haven't saw any desktops. I would like to do some testing of my apps in an ARMs environment but I don't want to buy another laptop to do it. I bought (a cheap) lumia 950 xl because you can install windows 10 ARM on it (unofficially) and it runs slow. I'm not complaining because it's older hardware and I'm just shocked that it works. I can at least tell if my app is working but I would like to be able to do additional speed testing and wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about a Windows 10 ARM based desktop that is out or is coming out?

submitted by /u/dbooher2011
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dbooher2011, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 ARM

MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10

Aww.. I thought Windows 10 was running on arm when I seen the title.. lol Now, I'm disappointed.. *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead: Microsoft has struggled with performance on tablets using arm with Windows 8.. I was hoping this was showing higher performance with Windows 10? *Nutkick :nutkick:

Mindweaver, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 ARM

1. Windows 10 ARM - Similar Threads - ARM

2. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...
  3. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...
  4. Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm: MS Windows 11 Pro Arm: Device name KEKNAKMAILC84B8Processor Apple Silicon 3.20 GHz 4 processorsInstalled RAM 8.00 GBDevice ID 6AFF4DB8-563A-4D67-83FA-524C4EC890E6Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA775System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processorPen and touch Pen...
  5. Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm

Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm: MS Windows 11 Pro Arm: Device name KEKNAKMAILC84B8Processor Apple Silicon 3.20 GHz 4 processorsInstalled RAM 8.00 GBDevice ID 6AFF4DB8-563A-4D67-83FA-524C4EC890E6Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA775System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processorPen and touch Pen...
  6. Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded: As the question, when getting Windows Insider Program updates via Windows Update, the download progress is stuck at 1% for a long timeAnd when upgrading via Windows image, Setup.exe only appears as a process in the background of the task manager, and disappears after a few...
  7. Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded

Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded: As the question, when getting Windows Insider Program updates via Windows Update, the download progress is stuck at 1% for a long timeAnd when upgrading via Windows image, Setup.exe only appears as a process in the background of the task manager, and disappears after a few...
  8. Upgrade from home to pro on ARM silicon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from home to pro on ARM silicon.: I need to upgrade from windows 11 home to 11 pro in order for the OS to load and run in a virtual environment WMware on ARM silicon iMac. The links in the Microsoft help page...
  9. Upgrade from home to pro on ARM silicon.

Upgrade from home to pro on ARM silicon.: I need to upgrade from windows 11 home to 11 pro in order for the OS to load and run in a virtual environment WMware on ARM silicon iMac. The links in the Microsoft help page...
  10. Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to run Windows 10 arm on Rockchip RK3128: Hello, I'm asking an question if I can run Windows 10/11 ARM On a Rockchip RK3128. I'm currently running Android Nougat on it, but I don't like it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows on arm pcs

2. win 10 arm 2020

3. lumia 950 xl windows on arm january 2020

4. tunnelbear not working on arm surface pro x