Windows 10: Windows 10 as a client lab environment

Discus and support Windows 10 as a client lab environment in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Can I use a Windows 10 client on a virtual machine in a lab environment during the grace period? for a few days Is this allowed from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sradu00, Apr 9, 2020.

1. sradu00 Win User

Windows 10 as a client lab environment

Hi,

Can I use a Windows 10 client on a virtual machine in a lab environment during the grace period? for a few days

Is this allowed from a licensing/compliance point of view?

Thank you!

:)

sradu00, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Apr 9, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 as a client lab environment - Similar Threads - client lab environment

2. I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment: Hi,I am a systems support engineer. Unfortunately we keep getting BSOD across our estate of around 2000 Dell laptops. These are intermittent in nature and we can get up to 100 reports of BSOD across the estate everyday. Obviously this is swamping our service desk with calls...
  3. I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment: Hi,I am a systems support engineer. Unfortunately we keep getting BSOD across our estate of around 2000 Dell laptops. These are intermittent in nature and we can get up to 100 reports of BSOD across the estate everyday. Obviously this is swamping our service desk with calls...
  4. I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to monitor USB Usages in windows 2012 r2 AD environment by WinRM for client windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to monitor USB Usages in windows 2012 r2 AD environment by WinRM for client windows 10...: I have various servers in Active Directory with different Roles like SCCM server, Database Server, MS Lync, MS Exchange 2013 and MS SharePoint Server. For their Security logs auditing, we have RSA Netwitness Platform. In them some of the services are configured via the WinRM...
  6. how to monitor USB Usages in windows 2012 r2 AD environment by WinRM for client windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to monitor USB Usages in windows 2012 r2 AD environment by WinRM for client windows 10...: I have various servers in Active Directory with different Roles like SCCM server, Database Server, MS Lync, MS Exchange 2013 and MS SharePoint Server. For their Security logs auditing, we have RSA Netwitness Platform. In them some of the services are configured via the WinRM...
  7. how to monitor USB Usages in windows 2012 r2 AD environment by WinRM for client windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to setup WSL2 in a multi user lab environment?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to setup WSL2 in a multi user lab environment?: Hi there,is there a way to set up WSL2 in a multi-user environment with roaming profiles and home folders on network drives like a school computer lab? My users may log on different Windows systems for the courses. They don't have administrative rights on the systems. I'm...
  9. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875
  10. Environment Variables in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Environment Variables in Windows 10: How to: Environment Variables in Windows 10 Complete List of Environment Variables in Windows 10 Environment variables are a set of dynamic named values that can affect the way running processes will behave on a computer. The variables can be used both in scripts and on...