Windows 10: Windows 10 as a Terminal Server

Discus and support Windows 10 as a Terminal Server in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there. Since my current pc is very powerfull I wondered if it's possible to access it with a couple or more accounts simultaneous via rdp? Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JackZweers, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 as a Terminal Server

Hello there. Since my current pc is very powerfull I wondered if it's possible to access it with a couple or more accounts simultaneous via rdp? Is this an option and do I have to buy some licenses to enable this feature?

I know this is an option in Windows Server eg Terminal Server. My system is an Windows 10 pro machine and It really would be an outcome if possible.

Can you tell?

:)

JackZweers, Dec 21, 2019

2. Windows terminal server 2012 R2 + Custom credential provider

Hi,

I have a customer credential provider(CP) which is working fine for Windows client(10) and Windows server (2008, 2012 GUI based only). But when I try to use it for Windows terminal server it's not even loading
    the Custom CP, no error also. Still, it shows only the default login UI i.e windows default CP. Also I can see my CP is registered in the following HKEY registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers{........}
    and DLL file in System32 directory.

There is no info about Windows terminal server with Custom CP in my MS CP page. I have the following questions to move further,

1. Can we actually implement custom CP for windows terminal servers? is it supported?
    2. If yes, what am I missing? Is there special configuration required to load custom CP in terminal servers?
    Thanks in Advance.

SaRaVaNaN D, Dec 21, 2019
  3. i.bekken Win User
    windows 10 - Terminal Server Keyboard Driver/ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

Screenshot

where can i download these drivers after the download of windows 10:

terminal server keyboard driver

terminal server mouse driver

thank you in advance for replying.

i.bekken, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 as a Terminal Server

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 as a Terminal Server

1. Windows 10 as a Terminal Server - Similar Threads - Terminal Server

2. One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.: We use one drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server. One drive on each terminal server session uses about 2.5 GB RAM. Is this normal?...
  3. One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.: We use one drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server. One drive on each terminal server session uses about 2.5 GB RAM. Is this normal?...
  4. Always end up with an odd version of Windows 10 to me Core edition with Terminal Server...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always end up with an odd version of Windows 10 to me Core edition with Terminal Server...: How / where can I download and install the version of Windows I purchased {10 home}? I have used the download ISO service even used my Android to DL a copy, yet when I go to install #3 of multi version ISO home/single language I end up with what I can only call a mixture...
  5. Always end up with an odd version of Windows 10 to me Core edition with Terminal Server...

Always end up with an odd version of Windows 10 to me Core edition with Terminal Server...: How / where can I download and install the version of Windows I purchased {10 home}? I have used the download ISO service even used my Android to DL a copy, yet when I go to install #3 of multi version ISO home/single language I end up with what I can only call a mixture...
  6. Always end up with an odd version of Windows 10 to me Core edition with Terminal Server...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can you create a DNS server in w10 using a terminal such as powershell, cmd...? without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you create a DNS server in w10 using a terminal such as powershell, cmd...? without...: Hello, I am doing work on DNS servers and I would like to know, does anyone know how to install a DNS server on Windows 10 and how to do it, I have looked on many websites and forums and everyone uses Windows Server or Dual Server but these two options do not work for me. , I...
  8. A 2019 terminal server has unexpectedly crashed--can I upload a dump file for someone to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A 2019 terminal server has unexpectedly crashed--can I upload a dump file for someone to...: Dump Info for BSOD:0x00000133 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000501 00000000`00000500 fffff806`4e74e380 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1b9340 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-2019-terminal-server-has-unexpectedly-crashed/919c5a15-f7d7-4fb9-8e9d-62df6a846a0b
  9. A 2019 terminal server has unexpectedly crashed--can I upload a dump file for someone to...

A 2019 terminal server has unexpectedly crashed--can I upload a dump file for someone to...: Dump Info for BSOD:0x00000133 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000501 00000000`00000500 fffff806`4e74e380 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1b9340 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-2019-terminal-server-has-unexpectedly-crashed/919c5a15-f7d7-4fb9-8e9d-62df6a846a0b
  10. start 2 cmd tabs for minecraft server windows terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start 2 cmd tabs for minecraft server windows terminal: hello. I just recently reset my pc and found this new app called terminal. I read about it before I got windows 11. i copied and pasted this from somewere*wt.exe -w 1 nt PowerShell -c node "sample.js" wt.exe -w 1 nt PowerShell -c npm test*now my question.how do i start a...