Windows 10: Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage

Discus and support Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi One of our company is using Windows 10 as server. As I know, Microsoft has a product dedicated to server which Windows Server 20xx. Therefore, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wan Muhammad Wan Abd, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage

Hi

One of our company is using Windows 10 as server. As I know, Microsoft has a product dedicated to server which Windows Server 20xx. Therefore, I would like to know is there any advantage or disadvantage of using it.

Further is it advisable to using it.

Appreciate if possible you can share any relevant article to my question.

Thank you in advance in your help.

:)

Wan Muhammad Wan Abd, Oct 3, 2018

2. ADVANTAGES n5300 DISADVANTAGES

pls right the advantages and disadvantages of n5300 here guyz!

murphyron3, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Billa009 Win User
    Suggest the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia C5-03??

Suggest the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia C5-03?? Please give some valuable points//

Billa009, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage

List of advantages and disadvantages of NOkia N95i.

Hello

I have been offered the Nokia N95i, and am interested in it, but was wondering what the key advantages and disadvantages/ issues with the phone is?

I have read some of the posts on here, and there seems to many to read, so if you could create a list, that would be a great help to me making my mind up on whether I want it or not.

Thank you in advance.

talking_gurl, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage

1. Windows 10 as server: Advantage & disadvantage - Similar Threads - server Advantage disadvantage

2. Windows 11 TPM Disadvantages ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 TPM Disadvantages ?: I've been waiting for quiet some time now to pull the trigger to upgrade to win 11 for it to become stable enough and also had a few concerns about enabling TPM. As we all know Win 11 made it mandatory to enable TPM. So I was a bit concerned about the potential disadvantages...
  3. Windows 11 TPM Disadvantages ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 TPM Disadvantages ?: I've been waiting for quiet some time now to pull the trigger to upgrade to win 11 for it to become stable enough and also had a few concerns about enabling TPM. As we all know Win 11 made it mandatory to enable TPM. So I was a bit concerned about the potential disadvantages...
  4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a local account or Microsoft account for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a local account or Microsoft account for...: I am using a Microsoft account for Windows it is giving me some problems such as Windows accounts automatically appear on Skype appI frequently use Skype and care about privacy, both Skype Windows app and Skype Desktop app and they can't be removed. I heard to some degree...
  5. Advantages and Disadvantages of the Dark Web Links

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Advantages and Disadvantages of the Dark Web Links: Today there are many advantages of the dark web andthis is because the Internet has grown into a bigger thing than it ever hasbefore. This is because more people have access to the Internet through theircell phones, notebooks, laptops, netbooks, and other similar portable...
  6. What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What are the advantages, or disadvantage of network settings?: Looking for some pros and cons, regarding Network settings. If I have multiple Computers, and one computer is used for personal financial use and another is used for anything? at > Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center What is it best to...
  7. Disadvantage of volume licensing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disadvantage of volume licensing?: Hello, I have bought Office pro plus 2019 and Windows 10 pro on Amazon very very cheap, I received a manual and a USB stick with the software The whole thing was visibly dubious, and through the comments on Amazon I found out that it is a volume license. Here are my...
  8. Advantage and disadvantage when log-in with Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Advantage and disadvantage when log-in with Microsoft account: Hello, What are the advantage and disadvantage when we used Microsoft account to sign-in Windows 10? Thanks 139558
  9. What advantage is there in useing a proxy server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What advantage is there in useing a proxy server?: What advantage is there to use a proxy server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-advantage-is-there-in-useing-a-proxy-server/b9bb959a-1fa0-4f27-8c7e-0780c04e7587
  10. Advantages of UEFI (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advantages of UEFI (Windows 10)?: I've been having some trouble with a clean install of Windows 10 done using the Bios route, and I'm considering doing a clean install on a brand new SSD to overcome any mistakes that I made the first time round, and I have two questions: 1) What are the advantages of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. List Adivantage And Disadivantege Window 10