Windows 10: Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello After one of the las updates, my PC start to show a message to right bottom saying Windows 10 is not activated, when, of course, it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ManuelCarbo, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot

Hello

After one of the las updates, my PC start to show a message to right bottom saying Windows 10 is not activated, when, of course, it has been activated for ever.

I go to "Activation", it says is not activated, I run the "Problems solution", and after a while, Windows is reactivated.

I need to do that every time I boot the computer, which is silly, annoying, etc...

My Windows 10 is an update from Windows 7 Home Prem, I have the CD with the product key also.

I tried to introduce this key, but no solution, it start to ask to activation.

Any help, please?

Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot 38b92fb0-ed18-4a1d-9ce6-f0279d3b9c13?upload=true.jpg

It is activated through a digital license, linked to my account.

If I reboot, it shows is not activated.

And here is my windows:

Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot 8bc9734f-6e62-47ed-aafc-1f2615fed2ef?upload=true.jpg

Any help please?

Thanks a lot

Manuel

:)

ManuelCarbo, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot

1. Windows 10 ask for activation each time I reboot - Similar Threads - ask activation each

2. Asks to select Boot Device each time I start my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asks to select Boot Device each time I start my laptop: I have Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA with Windows 10 OS.I upgraded to Windows 10 21H1 recently. There was no problem for someday. But one day I restarted my PC and after that restart, I need to select Boot device each time I start my PC but there is only one Boot device. I don't...
  3. Windows 10 rebooting without asking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 rebooting without asking: For the nth time my Windows 10 box was rebooted lat night, without my permission, costing my n hours of work, and after I had followed every single thread and set every possible configuration, policy, and registry setting I could find the last time this happened. I did just...
  4. Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.: I have a Lenova laptop and it has just installed some Windows 10 updates. I now keep getting the following notification even after I do a reboot (at least 5 times). Restart required Your pc needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device Pci bus Can anyone...
  5. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...
  6. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...
  7. windows 10 asking for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 asking for activation: Hi, can anyone help? I bought a new hp envy laptop in a store while on holiday in Vietnam, it has been working fine but a couple of months ago I decided to do a fresh start reset as the shop I bought it from had set it up for me and created a profile etc that I didn't want....
  8. Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home keeps asking for activation from time to time: I have this issue after receiving the PC from HP repair. They replaced SSD, and now Windows wants to be activated. I go to settings, Activation, Troubleshooting. The troubleshooter thinks a bit and says "We've activated this copy of Windows". All seems well, however a...
  9. PC freezing/rebooting multiple times each hour

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezing/rebooting multiple times each hour: This seemed like the most appropriate forum to post in, I have been across the internet and so far all attempts to find the problem or a solution have failed. The problem: My PC will intermittently freeze for up to 5 seconds and it occurs maybe 1 or 2 times per hour. If...
  10. Problem with Bluetooth failing each time after reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Bluetooth failing each time after reboot: Since upgrading my ASUS Zenbook to Win 10 three weeks ago, I've been having trouble with bluetooth. Basically, every time I turn off the computer (log off), when I reboot I get just one driver showing up and a "code 43" error (under device manager) and none of the usual...