Windows 10: Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password

Discus and support Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]So today, i got on my pc and when i opened it, my computer was asking for a password. I didnt set a password or anything and its asking for one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jacky Yu 4, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password

Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password [​IMG]So today, i got on my pc and when i opened it, my computer was asking for a password. I didnt set a password or anything and its asking for one. Also, my computers language is Chinese even though i set it as English. Yesterday, my pc didnt require a password and it was fine. How do i fix this?

:)

Jacky Yu 4, Oct 24, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password

Help with password removel of WD3200BPVT

This kinda drive locking is when someone sets the password in BIOS and uses it as a 2 factor like authentication in addition to a windows login and password.

My mom prefers to use a BIOS password instead of a windows password for one laptop and the other has both a BIOS password and a login/pass for windows 7.

remixedcat, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password

1. Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password - Similar Threads - asking password login

2. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  3. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  4. Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?: Brand new out of the box PC, I set up via my work email. I never set a password. set everything up with my outlook account.I turned the PC off came intoday and it asked for a password. I put in my password for my email and it did not work.There is also another option for "...
  5. Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?: Brand new out of the box PC, I set up via my work email. I never set a password. set everything up with my outlook account.I turned the PC off came intoday and it asked for a password. I put in my password for my email and it did not work.There is also another option for "...
  6. Windows 10 asks for Microsoft login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asks for Microsoft login password: I got windows 10 yesterday and signed into my microsoft account and got the machine set up Now windows asks me to have internet access to login i have internet access by ethernet so its no problem but its annoying when i dont plug in my ethernet cable can anyone help?...
  7. Windows 10 keeps asking for a login password

Windows 10 keeps asking for a login password: Suddenly windows 10 is asking me to log in every time i turn my PC on. The weird part is there are 2 users to choose from. Both have the same name my name but my password only works for one of them. If i go into the "netplwiz" there is only one user. I already have "user...
  8. windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password

windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password: hello so i wil jump straight to the point so i let my little sister use my laptop and she hit the key to start recording then she put a system password on the laptop whail it was recording and she hit save and restart and then she stop the recording and the file went strate...
  9. windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password

windows 10 system password failing when i put i the right password: I was using my computer when my little sister asked me if she could use my laptop. then she started to mess around with my settings and she put a system pass wo luckly she pressed the button to start recording when she did it and then when she finished putting in ther...
  10. Suddenly windows 10 asks for password when sign in and I never set it

Suddenly windows 10 asks for password when sign in and I never set it: I never put password for sign in and im the only user for this computer. Yesterday when i switch on it asks for pw to sign in. Asked for current and create new password. I managed to put one n logon. Went to settings and disabled sign in pw. But today when i switch on, its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 telling me to enter password to login i never use password ever

2. what kinda of a password should i put so that i could log in on instagram on a windows phone