Windows 10: Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

Discus and support Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vyshnavivaradaraju, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now

:)

vyshnavivaradaraju, Jul 25, 2021

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Adobe Flash Player End of Life

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 manages security updates for Adobe Flash player?

Hi,

Does Windows 10 now manages all the security updates for Adobe Flash player?
    I noticed that on the updates history list it shows Adobe Flash player updates.

Is this true?

Thanks

win10freak, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Homer712 Win User

Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

Over on Techspot they have posted Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about):

Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller executes on both 64-bit and 32-bit version of the Windows operating systems. Save the file in a location where you can find it easily after you restart your computer. For example, save it on your Windows desktop.

Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash

The uninstaller does not work if any programs that use Flash are running on your computer.

• Look at the taskbar. If the taskbar contains program icons for a browser or for a game that uses Flash, right-click each icon and choose Close. This example shows a browser in the taskbar:
    • Look at the icons in the system tray for programs that run in the background. Examples include AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, and games that use Flash (any file with a name that ends in .swf). If you see such an icon, right-click the icon and click Exit, as shown in this example:
    Run the uninstaller

• Double-click the icon of the uninstaller that downloaded to your computer.
    • Follow the prompts. If you see the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?," click Yes.
    • Delete Flash Player files and folders.
      • Click Start > Run.
      • Copy and paste the following and click OK.
      • C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
      • Delete all the files in this folder.
      • Follow step 1 to step 3 for the following:
        • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
        • %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
        • %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player

Homer712, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

1. Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player - Similar Threads - asking update adobe

2. Windows 10 asking me to update Abobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 asking me to update Abobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  3. Windows 10 Asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 Asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  4. Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  5. Adobe Flash player updates

Adobe Flash player updates: If there is no future support for Flash Player, why do I need to download updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/1f17e359-1e94-4294-abf9-fc9dc23457d9
  6. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  7. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows update/adobe flash player

Windows update/adobe flash player: Since installing newest window update on 08/17/2019 games I play through facebook like spades and backgammon won't work because it says adobe flashplayer is disabled...how do I fix this issue?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  10. Adobe Flash Player update

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player update: Version 18.0.0.232 http://www.cso.com.au/article/581746/patch-tuesday-adobe-fixes-34-flash-bugs-microsoft-fixes-edge-browser/ Adobe - Flash Player 15503