Windows 10: Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update.

Discus and support Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After the recent Update for windows 10 , my computer now says that I have to activate windows all of the sudden where I never had the issue for I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DC_CHAMPION_, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update.

After the recent Update for windows 10 , my computer now says that I have to activate windows all of the sudden where I never had the issue for I have a legal version of windows 10. Please help me resolve this issue for I am not paying for another product key if I have the legal version of windows 10.

:)

DC_CHAMPION_, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 5, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update.

1. Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update. - Similar Threads - asking activated recent

2. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  3. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  4. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  5. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  6. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows asking to be activated after most recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows asking to be activated after most recent update: Hello,My Recently updated a windows feature update the other day. the one that added the stupid weather thing to my taskbar. Now I have an overlay constantly telling me to activate windows. I have a legitimate copy of windows I've been using for years. I go to activation and...
  8. Most Recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Recent Windows 10 Update: I got that big update in the last 10 days. On its way to the desktop, it showed some new things. I was in a hurry and skipped past it. Is there a way to get back to that OR is there a list of new features available? One thing that I keep running into and don't know how I am...
  9. Problems after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after most recent update: Firstly, I'm not the most computer savvy, but windows forced an update on me today and things seem very wrong with my computer now. Not even sure which subreddit I should be in for help so I'm trying a few. New update kept taking over, full-screen asking to either update now...
  10. windows won't activate after most recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows won't activate after most recent update: i got a brand new computer recently that came with windows 10. i had to reinstall it a few times because of issues i thought were related to the installation (plus the first attempt asked me for a key which i didn't have, the second one didn't). i didn't activate right away....