Windows 10: Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

Discus and support Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got the wireless Powerbeats 3 headphones today. They worked immediately for my phone. However, my laptop, which runs Windows 10, weirdly asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chad Hickman, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

I just got the wireless Powerbeats 3 headphones today. They worked immediately for my phone. However, my laptop, which runs Windows 10, weirdly asks for a PIN when trying to connect. The box has no PIN, and I've already tried "0000," "1111," and "00000." Chat support on the beatsbydre site couldn't help me. How do I get this thing to connect?

:)

Chad Hickman, Jul 14, 2018

2. Powerbeat 3 wireless microphone not working

I cannot use the microphone from powerbeats 3 wireless(bluetooth) in windows 10. However, it works for the speaker. I tried to go to sound properties, and I cannot found any microphone related to my powerbeats 3 in recording device. However, I can find my
    powerbeats 3 in playback device. Am I suppose to change some specific setting(if so, what do I have to change)? And I pretty sure I don't need any powerbeats driver for it, since it connect through bluetooth not wire.

MarcoProlo, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Powerbeats 3 having issues on Windows 10

I cannot connect to my Powerbeats 3 on my Macbook running windows 10 through Bootcamp. The headphones work fine with every other device I've tested, but when I connect them to my laptop, I get a few stutters of sound and then they cut out, and automatically
    disconnect. The computer shows that it's sending sound to the headphones, and when tested through the audio control menu, my computer reports that everything is working as it should. But I'm still not getting audio to the headphones. They've worked on my
    computer until very recently, and I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem or has a solution?

LincolnHoffman, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

Windows Not asking for Bluetooh PIN

Hello Medic535,

To isolate the issue, kindly provide us these details:

• What device are you trying to connect?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Have you updated the Bluetooth driver on your computer?
    • Have you checked if the same thing happens when you try to connect another Bluetooth device?
    • Have you checked if your Bluetooth device has a manual that contains the PIN?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the answer of MVP Andre Da Costa on this
    thread
    to walk you through setting up your Bluetooth device with Windows 10.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Anna Bol, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

1. Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3 - Similar Threads - asks PIN connecting

2. Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin: I would like to ultimately set up windows hello, but I have to first set up a pin. The weird thing is that I already have a pin set up the way I access my computer from the lock screen. In the sign-in options menu, after I click set up pin, it says that it wants to make sure...
  3. Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin: I would like to ultimately set up windows hello, but I have to first set up a pin. The weird thing is that I already have a pin set up the way I access my computer from the lock screen. In the sign-in options menu, after I click set up pin, it says that it wants to make sure...
  4. Powerbeats Pro not working correctly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powerbeats Pro not working correctly Windows 10: I have Powerbeats Pro that work fine connected to anything else, but when connected to Windows, then will not play audio except for a split second and then it cuts out. Also when attempting to play any videos in a browser while they are connected, the videos stutter and also...
  5. Powerbeats Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powerbeats Audio: Hello. My powerbeats pro earphones seem to stop playing audio after awhile on my hp elitebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerbeats-audio/2e1c1a09-4aab-4198-a5c2-0b0851b6bfc8
  6. PowerBeats Pro will not connect and stay connected to Windows 10 PC

PowerBeats Pro will not connect and stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I have a set of PowerBeats Pro earbuds that I have paired with my Windows 10 Surfacebook 2. When I try to connect to these earbuds though, it connects for all of 5 seconds and then disconnects and I cannot use them at all. Even when Windows says it is connected to them, I...
  7. Windows 10 Asked for PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Asked for PIN: On startup, a very annoyinging full page add takes over...It is a request for a pin #... I wish to get rid of this add and not have it show up any more on start ups.. Is this possible?? Thank you Dave [Original Title: need to talk to a micro soft tech now]...
  8. Windows 10 Asking for PIN when installing Messenger App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Asking for PIN when installing Messenger App: I need to download the Messenger App to my desktop PC. Microsoft insists on asking for my PIN. I have a password, not a PIN. [Original Title: Messenger App]...
  9. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience: hello world i used powerbeats on a imac first. the experience was flawless. on widnows, well. not so good. cant adjust volume / on mac i can cant read battery lvl / on mac i can choppy connection at leats twice a day (veery low connection distance) / on mac its exceeds my...
  10. connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer

connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer: I have a pair of wireless powerbeats and I'm having trouble connecting?? My blue tooth is on and discoverable, I have reset the headphones and it still wont connect? Anyone else having or had trouble and advised? Much appreciated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin for powerbeats 3

2. powerbeats 3 pin

3. beats connection pin

4. powerbeats 3 wireless windows 10,
  5. power beats 3 bluetooth windows 10,
  6. powerbeats 3 wireless pin,
  7. pin powwerbeats 3 windos,
  8. powerbeats enter passcode windows 10,
  9. powebeat pin on windows?,
  10. connectings beats headphones to windows 10 pin,
  11. beats windows 10 pin,