Windows 10: windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day

Discus and support windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi After 6 months without any problem, my windows 10 pro asks every day for activation. I activate but next day demands reactivate and every day the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jimaslan, Oct 24, 2019.

1. jimaslan Win User

windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day

Hi

After 6 months without any problem, my windows 10 pro asks every day for activation. I activate but next day demands reactivate and every day the same. I purchased from a retailer. What is about? Thank you

:)

jimaslan, Oct 24, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Windows asking for activation every few days??

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps on how to activate Windows 10 manually (activate by phone)

1) Click Start, and in the Search box type: slui.exe 4

2) Next press the 'ENTER' key

3) Select your 'Country' from the list.

4) Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

5) Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.

6) Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Ref:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950929/en-us

However, if the activation issue still persists, refer to the article for further details:

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

Let us know the results. If you are still facing the issue, we are here to help.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day - Similar Threads - asks activation again

2. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  3. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  4. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Activating Windows 10 again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 again: Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I see is "u can't activate windows". I can't activate it by phone neither because there is nothing like that. "slui 4"doesn't...
  6. Activating Windows 10 again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 again: Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I see is "u can't activate windows". I can't activate it by phone neither because there is nothing like that. "slui 4"doesn't...
  7. Activating Windows 10 again

8. Windows 10 randomly asking me to activate it again.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 randomly asking me to activate it again.: So I've had this Windows 10 computer since the beginning of the year and I've had it activated since I first built my computer. But for some reason, it started showing me the Activate Windows watermark on it. I first thought maybe it was because I haven't enabled auto-updates...
  9. Windows 10 randomly asking me to activate it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 randomly asking me to activate it again.: So I've had this Windows 10 computer since the beginning of the year and I've had it activated since I first built my computer. But for some reason, it started showing me the Activate Windows watermark on it. I first thought maybe it was because I haven't enabled auto-updates...
  10. Windows 10 randomly asking me to activate it again.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows asks for activation again