Windows 10: Windows 10 ASUS Rog wont work

Discus and support Windows 10 ASUS Rog wont work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So it started when my computer audio wouldn't work so I figured out that windows audio wouldn't start and when I tried to start it manually it came up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EEXTREEM665, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 ASUS Rog wont work

So it started when my computer audio wouldn't work so I figured out that windows audio wouldn't start and when I tried to start it manually it came up with an error code which I think apparently meant I was not an admin acount which is not true. So I tried some solutions on Google and none worked then all of a sudden my computer basically stopped working, I couldn't open up settings through the basic windows button and I had to use a different route to it (which stopped working a little later) and I checked to see if my computer missed an update and apparently windows anti virus didnt update when then my computer crashed. I tried to get back on my computer and it started running automatic repair and it always says my PC isnt starting correctly. I tried every route I can to get into computer, it wont let me continue to windows 10, none of the advance options will work and resetting the PC wont work. I have tried every route through the automatic repair and advanced options will not work. If anyone has answers help would be appreciated!

:)

EEXTREEM665, Jun 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Intel AC 7260 Not working properly on Windows 10 (ASUS ROG G751JT)

Hello Tylerj021,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Intermittent network connection might occur due to outdated network driver. It might also happen due to conflict from other applications running on the machine. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it works:

Method 1: Update Network Adapters.

I would recommend you to update the network adapters from the manufacturer’s website
    and check if the issue persists.

Once after updating the drivers, we can stop the Windows from automatically updating the device drivers. To do that, please go to the following location and check if the 'Device installation settings' is right:

• Press Windows + Pause/break keys to open the
      System Properties.
    • Select Advanced system settings from the left hand side.
    • Click on the Hardware tab and right click to choose
      Device Installation Settings.
    • Select ‘No, let me choose what to do’ option and
      Save Changes.

Method 2: As you have mentioned, by deleting the entry from the location
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Netwfw02.dat, fixes the network issue. I would suggest you to proceed with that step, since the automatic driver update is now disabled from 'Method 1'. Restart the system and check if the issue still persists.

Additional information: You may also check with the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article:

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 ASUS Rog wont work

Asus ROG. Opinions?

Hello,

I am planning on getting a gaming laptop and my #1 choice is the Asus ROG that is on sale on the online Microsoft store. I have heard split reviews about the Asus, some saying that it simply doesn't turn on to some saying it is fantastic. It obviously
    has a lot of capabilities and looking at its specs, it has a very powerful system however is it reliable enough for me to purchase or will it just be a waste of time. If it isn't reliable, then what would be a good backup computer to purchase.

Moved from Mobile Devices

Original title: Asus ROG

WilliamB15, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 ASUS Rog wont work

1. Windows 10 ASUS Rog wont work - Similar Threads - ASUS Rog wont

2. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  3. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  4. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  5. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  6. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  8. Asus Rog Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Rog Touchpad not working: Hi, I have a brand new Asus ROG LAPTOP with Windows 10 Pro. The touchpad is completely missing from the Device Manager I attached a wired mouse and am currently using that. That device is listed as the only device under 'mice and other pointing devices'. What can I do to...
  9. Goodix Fingerprint not working in Windows 10 with Asus Rog Zephyrus g14

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Goodix Fingerprint not working in Windows 10 with Asus Rog Zephyrus g14: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Event Details Device USB\VID_27C6&PID_521D\6&3edf9cc&0&3 was configured. Driver Name: oem3.inf Class Guid: {53d29ef7-377c-4d14-864b-eb3a85769359} Driver Date: 05/23/2020 Driver Version: 3.0.21.250 Driver Provider: Goodix...
  10. ASUS ROG G752V trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS ROG G752V trouble: So I was playing a game with my friends on my asus rog g752v and I noticed that when I alt tabbed all of my desktop icons were white, then my external monitor went black so I tried restarting my laptop. The regular startup process happened but the screen went black after a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus rog strix wont boot windows 10

2. which windows is ok with asus rog

3. asus keyboard doesnt work windows 10

4. windows 10 on asus rog laptop not updating windows,
  5. windows update not working windows 10 asus rog,
  6. asus rog keyboard driver windows 10 1903,
  7. rog drivers windows 10 1903,
  8. asus rog strix windows update 1903 not working,
  9. asus rog strix 2019 wont update from windows 1809 to 1903,
  10. ASUS ROG KEYBOARD NOT WORKING