Windows 10: Windows 10 attempting to install SP2

Discus and support Windows 10 attempting to install SP2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled Office 10 Home and Student. How do I stop Windows Update from trying to install SP2 update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pcseniors, Apr 28, 2020.

1. pcseniors Win User

Windows 10 attempting to install SP2

I uninstalled Office 10 Home and Student. How do I stop Windows Update from trying to install SP2 update?

:)

pcseniors, Apr 28, 2020
  2. IINexusII Win User

The Vista SP2 install thread

kept crashing on the last step when i used the installer from sp1 to sp2, better to start fresh with an iso

IINexusII, Apr 28, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 attempting to install SP2 - Similar Threads - attempting install SP2

2. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information: all the internet settings are...
  3. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information: all the internet settings are...
  4. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows XP sp2 and windows XP 64bit edition sp2 dual boot. Whenever I try to open any web page in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings...
  5. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have PC running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information all the internet settings are...
  6. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information:- All the internet settings are...
  7. Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working in Windows XP SP2 AND Windows XP 64 BIT EDITION SP2: I have pc running with windows xp sp2 and windows xp 64bit edition sp2 dual bootWhenever I try to open any webpage in both os through internet explorer or any other browser its shows internet explorer cannot show this page. For your information:- All the internet settings are...
  8. On FSX, unable to install SP2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On FSX, unable to install SP2: Win 10/64 Pro Hi, Just upgraded my PC with a new MoBo, microprocessor and DDR4 RAM. I had to re-install FSX because it was no longer licensed, and restarting it would not bring the Activation prompt, as it should. So I re-installed it. I then installed SP1 without any...
  9. Windows 10 - Attempting to Install software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Attempting to Install software: I have attempted to install software on my new Windows 10 pro machine. I receive an error that say my administrator has blocked the ability to install the software. I am the administrator on the machine and I have attempted to run as administrator and have received the same...
  10. Error installing Office 2010 on Win 10, requires Windows 2008 SP2

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error installing Office 2010 on Win 10, requires Windows 2008 SP2: Hi. First post here. I've been volunteering at our local library, providing some tech support. I finally got all their computers upgraded to Window 10 just before the end of July( and the free upgrade period ). I hadn't noticed at the time that some of the computers didn't...