Windows 10: Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again

Discus and support Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again And again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisMostert, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again

Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again And again

:)

DennisMostert, Feb 9, 2020

2. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Feb 9, 2020
  3. BeezleABC Win User
    Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on
    on to fix this issue. Thank you

BeezleABC, Feb 9, 2020
  4. LR03 Win User

Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again

windows 10 undoing changes loop

Laptop is stuck in an 'undoing changes' loop. I cannot access the file to delete the update causing the loop and I've tried to restart in safe mode but it won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LR03, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again

1. Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again - Similar Threads - attempting recover update

2. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  3. Windows 10 Attempting To Recover Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Attempting To Recover Update: Well Of All Thing My Inconsiderate roommate took my Charger while my pc was updating and it died during the update process and went to Attempting to repair update what's the chance it can recover because I cannot reinstall because there is too much and I dont have a External...
  4. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop: My laptop updated and shutdown last night, now when I try to start up it tries to update, can't, then gets stuck in an endless loop of undoing changes. I twice booted into winRe, once to Safe Mode with Networking, once just Safe Mode, both simply took me to undoing changes...
  5. Windows 10 not booting, restoring, resetting. Attempting to recover installation, undoing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not booting, restoring, resetting. Attempting to recover installation, undoing...: Hi, Last night I was working on a very important project for my internship application process and windows decided it would be a good time to close out of everything I was working on and do a "Automatic Update", even thought the first thing I did when I build my computer was...
  6. Infinite loop attempting to restore installation, undoing changes+ microsoft account...

Infinite loop attempting to restore installation, undoing changes+ microsoft account...: So i left my laptop today and when i returned it got stuck in this weird infinite restarting loop i have an hp pavilion where it quickly flashes something like "attempting to restore installation, undoing changes..." I tried to fix the issue with system recovery pressing f11...
  7. Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing Changes Loop: My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on on to fix this issue....
  8. windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.

windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.: We rolled out an update of the 1903 within a company. most employees succeeded. There are now a few wrkenemers whose update automatically falls back into a "rollback". We can do little about this. We have already removed the virus scanner 3rd party, installed it via the...
  9. My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made...

My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made...: Initially I did not shutdown my laptop... After some time I opened my laptop....Then there is a message like attempting to recover installation and undoing changes made to your computer and started restart loop. [ATTACH] To overcome this problem, I tried hard shutdown for...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop: An update started about 24 hours ago and my PC is not stuck in undoing changes made to your computer. now it's only doing the update then restarting loop that I can access anything. I have tried to access safe mode with start-up, pressing f8 and nothing happens. I can access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck in reboot undoing attempting to recover loop

2. attempting to install updates then undoing changes and restart in a loop