Windows 10: Windows 10 AU Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 AU Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 AU, my computer only boots up to the Automatic Repair window where it gives me the choice to Restart or Advanced Options.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yindee, Sep 4, 2016.

1. yindee Win User

Windows 10 AU Problem

After installing Windows 10 AU, my computer only boots up to the Automatic Repair window where it gives me the choice to Restart or Advanced Options. Unfortunately whatever caused the problem also seems to have prevented power to get to my mouse and keyboard so that I cannot make any choices at all. Manually powering off/on computer only lands me back in the same place. Has anyone experienced this problem? How did you fix it?

:)

yindee, Sep 4, 2016
  2. TaurArian Win User

Upgrade to Windows 10 failed and cannot go back. Stuck.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you received a message saying that Windows 10 couldn't be activated, here are a few reasons why it might not have worked, and some things you can try to fix the problem

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

Here are some of the most common activation errors in Windows 10, and a few things you can try to fix the problems that are causing them. For additional help with the activation process, go to the

product activation
    article.

TaurArian, Sep 4, 2016
  3. jacktarga Win User
    Windows 10 Problem On Itunes, Every time i download or update my apps in itunes application it always stopped with the error: 3553

I already executed the fix "
    https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201668
    " but still the problem remain. I think the problem is windows 10 operating system because when I'm using windows 8.1 i don't have a problem like i encountered now in windows 10..

jacktarga, Sep 4, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 AU Problem

dalchina, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 AU Problem

1. Windows 10 AU Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair: Hello Microsoft team! This problem I have is something I cannot seem to fix with many solutions tried. RecoveryYour PC couldn't restart correctlyAfter multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired.Error code: 0sc0000001You'll need...
  3. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair: Hello Microsoft team! This problem I have is something I cannot seem to fix with many solutions tried. RecoveryYour PC couldn't restart correctlyAfter multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired.Error code: 0sc0000001You'll need...
  4. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems with my RecForth app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with my RecForth app: I buy the Recforth app into microsoft store since 2022, but when I use it now, I get message to buy now message, how do I fix this issue?? thanks for their help...
  6. Problems with my RecForth app

Problems with my RecForth app: I buy the Recforth app into microsoft store since 2022, but when I use it now, I get message to buy now message, how do I fix this issue?? thanks for their help...
  7. Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap: Recently upgraded from 13600K to 14700KF as well as changed motherboard from z690 to z790 gaming plus wifi and when I booted it up the ethernet and wifi drivers were broken no suprise there I downloaded the latest drivers from MSI website and MSI updated the rest of the...
  8. Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap: Recently upgraded from 13600K to 14700KF as well as changed motherboard from z690 to z790 gaming plus wifi and when I booted it up the ethernet and wifi drivers were broken no suprise there I downloaded the latest drivers from MSI website and MSI updated the rest of the...
  9. PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10

PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10: Hi - this random restart problem only started recently. I followed the Wiki guide at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 I have provided a link to the 3no. files as suggested -...
  10. PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10: Hi - this random restart problem only started recently. I followed the Wiki guide at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 I have provided a link to the 3no. files as suggested -...