Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues!

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, ever since I've moved into my new apartment a month ago I've been having issues with my gaming desktop.... I think it's hardware related because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tylermc226, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues!

Hello, ever since I've moved into my new apartment a month ago I've been having issues with my gaming desktop.... I think it's hardware related because I've tried a fresh installation of my windows 10 copy... And I lost my files. So even with that, I still have audio distortations and video lag, as well as system lag. For some reason too, my hdmi is thinking it's not plugged in and continues to think so for a few seconds upon starting the computer and logging into the desktop screen. I don't know what it can be. Even GTA runs smoothly on it still but again the audio breaks instantly and then there is some lag as well, and when I try playing music on my itunes app, it instantly takes a literal crap. I don't understand what's going on here...

I have a GTX 1080, Windows 10, and i7 processor.

:)

Tylermc226, Jul 15, 2020

2. Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues!

Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I apologize for the late reply and appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix this issue.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, I would request you to kindly provide me with the following information.

• Which media are you using to play audio or video files?

• Are you playing online videos and audio?
    I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article given below and check if that helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues!

1. Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues! - Similar Threads - Audio Video Issues

2. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  3. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  4. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10

Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  6. Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10: Hi there, From last couple of days, video/audio is getting paused automatically in my laptop. I have tested in every browsers, Media Players. where ever i am playing any video/audeo it's getting paused automatically.I use Lenovo Ideapad s-540Purchased on 2020 feb.OS I use is...
  7. Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues!

Windows 10 Audio and Video Issues!: Hello, ever since I've moved into my new apartment a month ago I've been having issues with my gaming desktop.... I think it's hardware related because I've tried a fresh installation of my windows 10 copy... And I lost my files. So even with that, I still have audio...
  8. Audio / Video Issue

Audio / Video Issue: Hi everyone! So for the past week i have been having audio crackling / video sync issues and sometimes the video stutter / freezing. I have tried 3 clean installs and i still get the issue. It happens even when i have changed ssd / removed and replaced gpu with another...
  9. audio and video issues

audio and video issues: My video and audio has suddenly, and for no reason that I can tell, stopped syncing. The audio is very out of sync with the video and the video is suddenly choppy and slow. What is the issue? I've installed no new programs or hardware....
  10. Windows Audio/Video Issues

Windows Audio/Video Issues: Hello, Over the past few weeks, my laptop has been having the same recurring problem: When I watch videos, including live streams, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc., everything will work fine for the most part, but then sometimes the video will stutter, I'll hear a buzzing...