Windows 10: Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches

Discus and support Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I realize that there are several other threads for this, but this is a problem I can't seem to fix. Generally, when I'm listening to music, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by syndiate, May 18, 2020.

1. syndiate Win User

Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches

I realize that there are several other threads for this, but this is a problem I can't seem to fix. Generally, when I'm listening to music, or recording, playing games, etc. and I'll experience crackles or glitching, like in songs with glitch beats or something.

I've tried EVERYTHING, I've updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled all of my audio drivers, changed the sound driver to the Audio generic type, updating Windows 10, restarting my computer, changed my audio quality to CD quality and my speakers don't have audio enhancements, disabled exclusive mode, disabled my speakers and reenabling, disconnecting my keyboard and mouse, disabling line in, changed my minimum processor state to 100%, disabling fast startup, scanning for malware, disabling large send loadoff, disabling my firewall, .

Here's my DPC Latency, however:

Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches 67560f2a-52ca-4ca7-b273-5fec73566a92?upload=true.png

This has ruined gaming experience and listening to music, and I've been so annoyed and fed up with this.

Any help?

Sincerely,

syndiate

:)

syndiate, May 18, 2020
  2. Acquleo Win User

Lumia 920 audio crackling

I bought my lumia 920 five days ago.

- notifications are crackling through the speaker

- notification are NOT crackling through the headphone

- in phone music is crackling through the speaker

- in phone music is NOT crackling through the headphone

- streaming music is not crackling

- metrotube videos are not crackling

- taptitude game is not crackling (also tried other games)

- xbox extras is crackling a lot

How to reproduce the main problem:

Start a locally stored song from xbox music, while increasing and decreasing the volume i can hear a lot of glitch mixed with the song.

When i reach the highest volume level, keeping volume-up pressed, i can still hear glitches.

The glitches disappear releasing the volume buttons.

It coud be possible that xbox music and notifications are handled through a low system audio layer (different from streaming), the same layer that it is apparently defected in my Lumia 920?

Do you think the sound issue is a software bug and Nokia/Microsoft will fix it?

Did you have the same problem?

Regards

Leonardo

Acquleo, May 18, 2020
  3. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, May 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches

Audio Crackle Using Headset

Hi, I'm having an audio problem with my Dell laptop running Windows 10. I plug headphones in and the audio gets crackles so much I can't stand it. My headset works fine with my Xbox One and phone. It's just with my laptop. Is there something I'm overlooking?
    I've searched this site for a while and haven't found anything that works for me. Any suggestions?

PvtTucker45, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches

1. Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches - Similar Threads - Audio crackles glitches

2. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  3. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  4. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling in windows: I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a fresh install of windows installed on a computer with no problems.After reinstalling windows to get rid of a stuttering...
  5. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling in windows: I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a fresh install of windows installed on a computer with no problems.After reinstalling windows to get rid of a stuttering...
  6. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  8. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  9. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...
  10. Windows 10 audio crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio crackling: Hello I'm getting crackling in my PC during games and YouTube videos. since I got it back from the shop and it was installed with Windows 10 (previously Windows 7). The issue seems to be caused by certain pitches in tones in whatever it is that i'm doing. I tested the issue...