Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After testing so many things, including a fresh install of the latest 21H1 Windows 10 and a new motherboard, I am starting to think something is wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by exodus1337, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones

After testing so many things, including a fresh install of the latest 21H1 Windows 10 and a new motherboard, I am starting to think something is wrong with the way Windows processes the audio through USB. Even in LatencyMon my latency is amazing. Just out of no where recently myself and a couple of friends, also who use wireless headphones via USB 2.4ghz dongle are hearing crackling during listening / gaming as well as silence. It almost sounds like its losing connection or something weird. I've also tried changing the bitrate from 16 bit 48000hz to 16 bit 44100hz, difference power schemes, di

:)

exodus1337, Aug 24, 2021

2. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Pocketney Win User

Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones

Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones

The issue is headphones not working with my PC. I first bought a stereo headset which used the 3.5mm audio jacks with two different inputs. The sound worked fine, However the microphone didn't. The microphone was crackling in calls. At first I thought it was the headset and so I purchased a new headset and had the same issue with the microphone. After the second one did not work, I bought a USB 3.0 headset, and with the usb headset the microphone works fine, However the audio is crackling with the headset. I then changed my computers soundcard and had the same issues. I've tried resetting Windows 10 and still, The issue persists. I've tried different headphones and separate microphones but still no luck.

Pocketney, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones

1. Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones - Similar Threads - Audio Crackling USB

2. Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels: Hi there, I'm not quite sure if this is an issue with my device or with Windows 11, so if this should be on the HP forum then I apologize. I am also slightly unsure what topic this fits into, so I've just put it into devices and drivers.Recently I got a new laptop, an HP Omen...
  3. Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels: Hi there, I'm not quite sure if this is an issue with my device or with Windows 11, so if this should be on the HP forum then I apologize. I am also slightly unsure what topic this fits into, so I've just put it into devices and drivers.Recently I got a new laptop, an HP Omen...
  4. Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones: Hi, I have a dell xps 9550 and recently experienced crackling audio on my speakers with no clear reason why. I have read the other discussion on the topic of crackling audio on windows 10 however it has not helped me. The audio is crackling/distorted when played through loud...
  5. Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones: Hi, I have read the other discussion on the topic of crackling audio on windows 10 however it has not helped me. The audio is crackling/distorted when played through loud speaker, however seems to work fine when played through headphones. Headphones is not an issue. Here are...
  6. Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones: Hi, I have read the other discussion on the topic of crackling audio on windows 10 however it has not helped me. The audio is crackling/distorted when played through loud speaker, however seems to work fine when played through headphones. Headphones is not an issue. Here are...
  7. headphones crackling

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphones crackling: Dell lap top audio works fine until I ply in headphones. Then all I get is crackling sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-crackling/f841d52c-7d60-40da-a945-9edb05038625
  8. USB Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Audio Crackling: Using apple type-c to 3.5mm adapter there is constant horrible crackling. I tried to measure the DPC latency with LatencyMon, but the results are "green." What is interesting though, the crackling completely disappears as soon as I start monitoring in the LatencyMon, and then...
  9. Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones

Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones: The issue is headphones not working with my PC. I first bought a stereo headset which used the 3.5mm audio jacks with two different inputs. The sound worked fine, However the microphone didn't. The microphone was crackling in calls. At first I thought it was the headset and...
  10. Windows 10 audio crackling

Windows 10 audio crackling: Hello I'm getting crackling in my PC during games and YouTube videos. since I got it back from the shop and it was installed with Windows 10 (previously Windows 7). The issue seems to be caused by certain pitches in tones in whatever it is that i'm doing. I tested the issue...