Windows 10: Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised.

Discus and support Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Problem: Multiple audio devices are not recognised despite being available in device manager. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Things I have already tried:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Realisable, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised.

Problem:

Multiple audio devices are not recognised despite being available in device manager.

Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised. fc6deb2b-0471-430d-9656-4c5d7d3906ec?upload=true.png

Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised. ef2e8f55-ecf2-48e7-a2fd-42576a707f07?upload=true.png

Things I have already tried:

1. Disabling re-enabling the devices.
    2. Uninstalling the device.
    3. Msconfig selective startup.
    4. Safe mode.
    5. Re-install device drivers from dell (realtek audio).
    6. Install hi definition audio driver from MS (as per screenshot).
    7. BIOS update.
    8. Running troubleshooter from audio panel.
    9. Adding 'everyone' to permissions on: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices

:)

Realisable, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 25, 2019
  3. tiendat Win User

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised. :(.

tiendat, Nov 25, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised.

Everything is working *Smile Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised. :)

JoeBoyka, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised.

1. Windows 10: Audio devices not recognised. - Similar Threads - Audio devices recognised

2. Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device: I had a smart tv connected to windows pc. The pc can no longer take a hdmi cable due to repairs done to it. so i was using a vga cable for picture and a red and white with connection for sound.I assume it is an rca connector. red and white connections for tv, and one...
  3. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows: Hello, I'm currently facing an issue with my Bluetooth neckbands and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After successfully pairing the neckbands with my PC, they do not establish a connection. Surprisingly, the device is listed in the "Other Devices" section rather than...
  4. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows: Hello, I'm currently facing an issue with my Bluetooth neckbands and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After successfully pairing the neckbands with my PC, they do not establish a connection. Surprisingly, the device is listed in the "Other Devices" section rather than...
  5. Bluetooth Audio device not recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Audio Input Device Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Input Device Not Recognised: As the title says my recently purchased microphone isn't showing up as an input device. this is the error code 0x80004003but i have seen the other related posts and for some reason the update that allegedly caused the fault isn't showing up on my uninstall updates tab even...
  7. Audio Input Device Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Input Device Not Recognised: As the title says my recently purchased microphone isn't showing up as an input device. this is the error code 0x80004003but i have seen the other related posts and for some reason the update that allegedly caused the fault isn't showing up on my uninstall updates tab even...
  8. PS4 Controller Recognised As Audio Device

PS4 Controller Recognised As Audio Device: I have an off brand wired ps4 controller that I use to game on PC. Whenever I connect it, it doesnt work and when I check device manager it says its an audio device. I tried updating the driver manually but it wont let me change it from audio device to and input device. It...
  9. Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10

Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10: I recently purchased some bluetooth headphones (GLITOBT18). I managed to connect them to my laptop running windows 10. [img] However, i cant find the device in the playback settings and i therefore cant play audio through the headphones. [img] I think this may have...
  10. HDMI Audio playback device not recognised

HDMI Audio playback device not recognised: Hi everyone The issue i have is that when i connect my laptop to my tv via HDMI i cannot get any audio, the video works like it should. It constantly says "not plugged in" and is greyed out in playback devices. The issue is only when running windows 10, when i boot into...