Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Dips - XPS 8930 New Edition

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Dips - XPS 8930 New Edition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought my computer and have only owned it 2 weeks from the date on this post and right out of the box the audio sounds horrible, experiencing very bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr. Claudio, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Audio Dips - XPS 8930 New Edition

Bought my computer and have only owned it 2 weeks from the date on this post and right out of the box the audio sounds horrible, experiencing very bad dips in my music, it doesnt matter if i play it thru the Hdmi in the monitor speakers, or the internal card that came with the computer, i even purchased a sound blaster z card and does it thru there......it does it thru windows media player, thru groove music, i downloaded vlc player and does it thru there as well, i tried pandora, you tube and still the same dips in the music.

I contacted dell support, the tech updated every single driver you can think of and even the bios to no avail, lastly he said he can replace the motherboard with a certified refurbished motherboard to which i rejected as i requested a brand new replacement entire computer being its not even 2 weeks old......just curious if this is a windows 10 issue not a motherboard issue which tells me i will have this issue with any other computer.

I am replacing an xps 410 ive had for like 10 years with windows vista and never ever had an issue with the music from that computer. I am a retired disc jockey and i use music in my computer a ton.......any suggestions or ideas if this can be a every computer issue having windows 10 or could it just be this particular computer i have that is defective.

:)

Mr. Claudio, Dec 17, 2018

2. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Dec 17, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Audio Dips - XPS 8930 New Edition

Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've run the Audio Troubleshooter, and it detects no problems. I've also disabled Audio Enhancements, and they haven't helped to solve the issue either.

The only two sure-fire ways to fix these sound "dips" are to restart the computer, or force a restart of the Windows Audio Endpoint Service (as it also forces restarts of Windows Audio and Creative Audio dependency services).

This issue never happened under Windows 7, and my hardware configuration has not changed at all. I've neither added nor removed any hardware.

I have also performed a full clean reinstall of Windows 10 (complete system drive format), and the problem remains.

I would appreciate any deeper technical assistance you could give me. Happy to provide more information if necessary.

Elliot King, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio Dips - XPS 8930 New Edition

1. Windows 10 Audio Dips - XPS 8930 New Edition - Similar Threads - Audio Dips XPS

2. Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen: Hey guys,After using the power button to force a shutdown on my pc, I have encountered some issues with booting it up. The first 30 seconds is normal, but while the dell logo is shown and is loading, the screen freezes entirely. I have tried restarting again, but that attempt...
  3. Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11: Hi Everyone.I am wondering if it is safe to upgrade my dell xps 8930 to windows 11?I spoke to dell and they really were very vague and did not offer any help at all.I have heard and read that the Dell xps 8930 has been tested and will run windows 11.Please find my system...
  4. Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice upgrading dell xps 8930 to windows 11: Hi Everyone.I am wondering if it is safe to upgrade my dell xps 8930 to windows 11?I spoke to dell and they really were very vague and did not offer any help at all.I have heard and read that the Dell xps 8930 has been tested and will run windows 11.Please find my system...
  5. XPS 8930 card reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS 8930 card reader: I would like to know how I find out if the memory card reader on my XPS 8930 desk top will work with the type of memory card I have? I am a novice pc user so any help appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  6. XPS 8930 card reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XPS 8930 card reader: I would like to know how I find out if the memory card reader on my XPS 8930 desk top will work with the type of memory card I have? I am a novice pc user so any help appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  7. XPS 8930 card reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Dell XPS 8930 and 1903 Network Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 8930 and 1903 Network Issues: We have about 10 of these in Marketing. Twice now I've installed 1903 on two of them and had to roll back due to some, not all, websites not showing up. You get the Ooops, page not found error. I didn't note any sites other than Adobe.com. This was the main issue since the...
  9. Dell XPS 8930 Boots straight into Windows!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell XPS 8930 Boots straight into Windows!: This is the second XPS that Dell sent me that has this problem I believe the BIOS comes up after tapping F2 but you can't see it!. The only way around it is to remove the secondary graphics card and boot from the onboard video card to get to the BIOS or Safe Mode etc. You...
  10. How to address high Temps in XPS 8930

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to address high Temps in XPS 8930: I have a XPS 8930 with an Intel I7-9700K CPU along with the Nvidia GTX 1070 GPU. When I play games such as Far Cry 5 my CPU runs at 100% load and temps between 91* and 95* while my GPU runs at 98% load and temps of 82*. This is not constant but definitely not a once in a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio dip windows 10

2. xps 8930 dell recording Music

3. xps 8930 reboot to solve sound