Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio driver problem, need some help.

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio driver problem, need some help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Im new here. I have a few questions. I have upgraded to windows 10 about a week ago but everytime I turn my pc on, it says HVECK is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amor, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Amor Win User

Windows 10 Audio driver problem, need some help.

Hello, Im new here. I have a few questions.

I have upgraded to windows 10 about a week ago but everytime I turn my pc on, it says HVECK is not supported by this OS. My audio driver is VIA High Definition Audio driver.
    It seems like they dont have an updated driver for windows 10. What do I do?

Can I change to Realtek instead of VIA? I mean is that possible to use a different audio driver? Like, uninstall VIA completely and install Realtek?

:)

2. audio driver update leads to no audio when headphone jacked in

hi i am using windows 10 and for some reason everytime my conexant audio driver updates there's no audio when i plug in the headphone ... please help ... the problem goes away after i rollback the update but since i can't disable the updates in windows
    10 the update reappears and the audio is lost yet again

Dr RashmitMishra, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 update error - kmode exception rtkvac.sys

Hi

A few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. After I upgraded I immediately started getting the blue screen of death, with a "kmode exception rtkvac.sys" message. I did some research and I think this is related to a driver for my on board Realtek'97
    audio.

I have since gone into BIOS and have disabled on board audio. Windows 10 works fine now, but I have no sound.

Is there any way to fix this problem? Is there a new driver I can use for Windows 10? Do I need to buy a sound card with more up to date audio technology?

Thanks for any help.

Jeffrey Morneau, Aug 14, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

essenbe, Aug 14, 2015
  5. erpster4 Win User
    erpster4, Aug 17, 2015
  6. Amor Win User
    Thanks mate, but I updated the driver and its okay now. *Smile

7. Amor Win User
    Amor, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Audio driver problem, need some help. - Similar Threads - Audio driver problem

2. Help very much needed with audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help very much needed with audio drivers: So today i noticed my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 made a small weird buzzing noise whenever audio was playing so i searched for a fix and ended up on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSjVja-0EDg where i followed it and when done i got a blue screen with the error code...
  3. Need some help with a windows problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with a windows problem.: Ok, so,My computer has been crashing consistently with the error message in my event viewer saying...The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.I know that this...
  4. Need some help with a windows problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with a windows problem.: Ok, so,My computer has been crashing consistently with the error message in my event viewer saying...The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.I know that this...
  5. Multiple Audio Problems, need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Audio Problems, need help: After quite some time of not using my headphones i finally pluged them to play Overwatch to come to the realisation that theres no audio, my mic was working just fine but the audio wasnt there. After a little messing around i found out that only the front audio jack doesnt...
  6. Need help fixing audio problems?

Need help fixing audio problems?: I was using my airpods on my computer then I got a notification saying to update my drivers. I did so, and now when I try to troubleshoot (I cant use or even turn on Bluetooth) it says "Device does not have Bluetooth" I was literally just using it before the driver update....
  7. I need some Help with a problem

I need some Help with a problem: Hey, I just clicked accidently on the night-mode which filters the blue out of the picture and makes it more darker and healthier for our eyes.. The problem now is I can't deactivate it now... Does anyone know a fix for it? I tried everything... But nothing works... Pls help...
  8. Audio problems, i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio problems, i need help: I dont normally ask for help with tech issues, but this is beyond me why it isnt working. I finished building my computer and the front panel audio will not pick up my headset microphone, it will however play any sound my computer makes into the mic. Ive tried so many...
  9. Audio Manager driver help needed

Audio Manager driver help needed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cevansh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g07pty/audio_manager_driver_help_needed/
  10. Need some help with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some help with windows 10?: Hi, I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 off of Microsoft website and I installed it now when ever I install software of other stuff when I restart or shutdown its all gone nothing is there that I have installed its like a new windows 10 but with out anything on it...