Windows 10: Windows 10 audio drivers not working

Discus and support Windows 10 audio drivers not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had updated my windows and it gave me the black screen of death. Which i had fixed by reinstalling windows. But now that I did everything works. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Killershadow223, May 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 audio drivers not working

I had updated my windows and it gave me the black screen of death. Which i had fixed by reinstalling windows. But now that I did everything works. But then audio drivers no matter what I do nothing shows up on my playback devices and what I used before Realtek wont even let me install its drivers. I dont know what to do

submitted by /u/Killershadow223
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Killershadow223, May 16, 2020
  2. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Windows 10 audio drivers not working :)

JoeBoyka, May 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 audio drivers not working

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 audio drivers not working

1. Windows 10 audio drivers not working - Similar Threads - audio drivers working

2. Audio driver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver not working: i was repeatedly having audio issues, only sound coming form one side of my headphone. i reinstalled my divers everything was good as new. after some time again. this issue kept coming back so i tied updating my current driver "high definition audio driver" with realtek ones...
  3. Audio driver not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver not working: i was repeatedly having audio issues, only sound coming form one side of my headphone. i reinstalled my divers everything was good as new. after some time again. this issue kept coming back so i tied updating my current driver "high definition audio driver" with realtek ones...
  4. Audio drivers not working ?

Audio drivers not working ?: I had a issue with my audio coming out of PC. When I play a game the sound that should come from left was coming from right side. I run windows troubleshoot and it reinstalled the drivers. Before that there was Realtek drivers and now it shows as S/PDIF HIGH-DEFINITION AUDIO...
  5. Driver audio windows 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver audio windows 10 not working right: I had software installed called Driver Booster 9 and id updated loads of drivers and I believe in last 2 and months ids knocked out the sound drivers.When I am playing YouTube, normal videos or music. It doesn't play audio and if after few minutes I hear 1 second snippet of...
  6. Driver audio windows 10 not working right

Driver audio windows 10 not working right: I had software installed called Driver Booster 9 and id updated loads of drivers and I believe in last 2 and months ids knocked out the sound drivers.When I am playing YouTube, normal videos or music. It doesn't play audio and if after few minutes I hear 1 second snippet of...
  7. Driver audio windows 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Audio drivers not working

Audio drivers not working: My audio drivers won't work any more. When I go to device manager, it says:"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found."I've tried to delete and restart my laptop, but that didn't solve...
  9. Audio Drivers Not working

Audio Drivers Not working: So I was playing rust and my computer froze couldnt do stuffI shut it down and started it again and my audio drivers are gone O_OI tried installing realtek audio drivers didnt workthe setup creates a realtek folder in x86 folder but doesnt workI can use audio out from nvidia...
  10. Audio driver not working in windows 10, 64bit

Audio driver not working in windows 10, 64bit: I did something crazy. While installing or removing some junk (softwares) from my pc and then suddenly i noticed that red cross sign appeared on my volume icon and no sound was there. when i checked the device manager following drivers had a small yellow triangular mark...