Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Effects Registry Keys Missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Effects Registry Keys Missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I was using a batch file to toggle windows sound effects which stopped working a couple days ago. I checked the registry keys that my batch file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by djcyrax, Oct 6, 2019.

1. djcyrax Win User

Windows 10 Audio Effects Registry Keys Missing

So, I was using a batch file to toggle windows sound effects which stopped working a couple days ago. I checked the registry keys that my batch file uses to toggle the sound effects in windows and the registry keys under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Render are all gone. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 18362.356 with all the latest updates. I don't know if Microsoft moved these registry keys in an update or hid them. Can someone please check their registry and see if they still have these registry keys?

:)

djcyrax, Oct 6, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Audio Effects Registry Keys Missing [​IMG]

Don't know if that will help.

dalchina, Oct 6, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Audio Effects Registry Keys Missing [​IMG]

Hi, welcome to tenforums. Same build..

dalchina, Oct 6, 2019
  4. djcyrax Win User

In O&O I can't change the permissions, it says access denied. In windows registry editor I can't see those keys. So I'm locked out of changing those keys.

djcyrax, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Audio Effects Registry Keys Missing - Similar Threads - Audio Effects Registry

2. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  3. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  4. WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry: My windows update keep disabling when I try to enable it on services.msc so I tried some guide and I didn't know that you cannot delete WaasMedicSvc, Now I lost my WaasMedicSvc and I still cannot fix my windows update, is there any way to fix it?...
  5. WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry: My windows update keep disabling when I try to enable it on services.msc so I tried some guide and I didn't know that you cannot delete WaasMedicSvc, Now I lost my WaasMedicSvc and I still cannot fix my windows update, is there any way to fix it?...
  6. WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable: Hello, I'm trying to remove World of Warcraft from my programs and features list, for I'm worried it's taking up significant data, and if it weren't I still dislike it being there and misinforming me of its presence. I tried looking at the registry keys but there isn't a...
  8. Registry not taking effect?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry not taking effect?: I made some changes in the registry lately, but they still haven't taken effect. I rebooted my computer, changed permissions for the registry key, but they still don't work. I am very confused, this key has worked perfectly fine in the past, and I have no idea why it's not...
  9. Registry keys registry keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822
  10. Missing Registry keys for Auto run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Registry keys for Auto run: I have Windows 10 operating system. For some unknown reason I have no auto run when I insert a CD/DVD into my drive or when using my USB external hard drives and memory sticks. I believe I have had something happen to my registry as I think there are keys missing from it. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 registry keys for audio