Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Equaliser: Is this a contradiction?

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Equaliser: Is this a contradiction? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I'm very puzzled by this. I keep seeing comments that Windows 10 doesn't come with an audio equaliser and at the same time how you can get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BaldRicky, Jun 22, 2019.

1. BaldRicky Win User

Windows 10 Audio Equaliser: Is this a contradiction?

Hi

I'm very puzzled by this. I keep seeing comments that Windows 10 doesn't come with an audio equaliser and at the same time how you can get it working by running Realtek HD Audio Manager (RtkNGUI64.exe, which already was running) or opening Open Sound Settings -> click on Sound Control Panel -> right click Properties-> select the Enhancements tab -> check the Equalizer checkbox. But I can't find a solution taking this path.

Sound Control...

Windows 10 Audio Equaliser: Is this a contradiction? ca3c5bfe-e1a8-434a-a8f8-312d696c4c05?upload=true.jpg

right clicking Line Out for Properties, I do not get the Enhancements tab, I get...

Windows 10 Audio Equaliser: Is this a contradiction? de075f59-fe0f-4080-9533-5bd337f2df61?upload=true.jpg

and to see if the Enhancements tab was there, I clicked Properties, getting...

Windows 10 Audio Equaliser: Is this a contradiction? ef6d7a2f-b2db-4054-bde1-12bcb74ab982?upload=true.jpg

the Enhancements tab does not appear on any of the other tabs.

I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 5770 Laptop and using a Focusrite iTrack Solo external soundcard on a USB port with Active Speakers connected to the iTrack Solo. This set up work absolutely fine for recording and playback but the speakers only have a single volume control - no tone control. They sound great but I wanted to beef up the bass on something and I thought it would be a simple EQ adjustment. Alas, nowhere to be found and conflicting comments on what to do.

I have now found dozens of EQs I could download but before I embark on this I want to see if there is a simple Windows solution to give me basic treble and bass control of my music?

thanks in advance

Rick

:)

BaldRicky, Jun 22, 2019

2. Audio Equaliser Not Working in Lumia 520.

I came to know that the audio equaliser is not working in my nokia Lumia 520. I know that most of the user are suffering from this problem. Some are disappointed by not working of the audio equaliser in Lumia 520. Is there a solution for this problem by
    the Microsoft Community ?

Mayankhd29, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Audio Equaliser: Is this a contradiction? - Similar Threads - Audio Equaliser contradiction

2. Can't find Loudness Equalisation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find Loudness Equalisation: I'm using Synaptics SmartAudio HD and also 7.1 Surround Sound by Razor and I can't find the loudness equalisation setting, it's annoying that my audio will sometimes be loud and sometimes be quiet! I know it used to be in the Synaptics but somehow it disappeared after an...
  3. Can't find Loudness Equalisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Loudness Equalisation: I'm using Synaptics SmartAudio HD and also 7.1 Surround Sound by Razor and I can't find the loudness equalisation setting, it's annoying that my audio will sometimes be loud and sometimes be quiet! I know it used to be in the Synaptics but somehow it disappeared after an...
  4. Can't find Loudness Equalisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game Ownership Contradictions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Ownership Contradictions: Hello,A short while agomaybe a few months I migrated to a new drive on my computer. The old HDD that I used is now a backup and extra storage for steam games and such. The problem came to be when I tried to reinstall Fallout 76 on my new drive. it says that I do not own the...
  6. Game Ownership Contradictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Ownership Contradictions: Hello,A short while agomaybe a few months I migrated to a new drive on my computer. The old HDD that I used is now a backup and extra storage for steam games and such. The problem came to be when I tried to reinstall Fallout 76 on my new drive. it says that I do not own the...
  7. Game Ownership Contradictions

8. Windows help contradiction?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows help contradiction?: In the "Reinstall Windows 10" article on support.microsoft.com, under the sub-heading "Use the installation media to perform a clean install" step 5 states that if multiple drives are found, it is only necessary to delete the partitions from the disk on which you want to...
  9. Contradicting disk size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contradicting disk size: I open explorer/properties I see one size, and when I use Disk management I see another size. Why? I have run into a similar problem in the past with a drive in an external enclosure. Starting to wonder if Windows 10 is having problems with USB 2.0 enclosures? BTW Please...
  10. GROOVE MUSIC EQUALISER SETTINGS?

GROOVE MUSIC EQUALISER SETTINGS?: Can someone suggest the best equaliser settings in groove music that comes with the dell laptops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-equaliser-settings/a84e3a2a-bb7d-4d86-a47b-5f2d7b9c4f78

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 equalizer is this a contradiction