Windows 10: windows 10 audio "hands free" issue

Discus and support windows 10 audio "hands free" issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I connect my laptop to a bluetooth audio device it cuts out after a couple seconds to a around a minute sometimes. If I switch my output to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReAcTii0Nzz1, Feb 18, 2021.

1. windows 10 audio "hands free" issue

Every time I connect my laptop to a bluetooth audio device it cuts out after a couple seconds to a around a minute sometimes. If I switch my output to the "hands free" selection in bluetooth for the same headset, arctis 9x it will work again. However, the audio played from the "hands free" version is terrible. I've tried this on my air pod pros as well and encountered the same problem. I switch back to the default or stereo version and there is no audio. I've tried disabling the hands free device in device manager and/or updating them. It says there are no updates available. I've repaired them both numerous times and no luck. Any idea on how to fix this? My laptop is a Razer Blade 15.

:)

ReAcTii0Nzz1, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Feb 18, 2021
  4. windows 10 audio "hands free" issue

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 audio "hands free" issue

1. windows 10 audio "hands free" issue - Similar Threads - audio hands free

2. Windows 11 audio issue between "Stereo" and "Hands-Free"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 audio issue between "Stereo" and "Hands-Free": My company migrated me to Windows 11 on a brand new PC, but I can no longer use wireless Bluetooth headphones for calls or stereo intuitively.We use a softphone service where I have to manually select the audio input and output sources - which now only provides one single...
  3. Windows 11 audio issue between "Stereo" and "Hands-Free"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 audio issue between "Stereo" and "Hands-Free": My company migrated me to Windows 11 on a brand new PC, but I can no longer use wireless Bluetooth headphones for calls or stereo intuitively.We use a softphone service where I have to manually select the audio input and output sources - which now only provides one single...
  4. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  5. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hands-Free AG Audio After Windows Update

Hands-Free AG Audio After Windows Update: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones which used to work perfectly both for music and call until a recent Windows update.Now I am able to choose only Stereo mode and not Handsfree AG so I can use them only for music and not for calls.After searching on the web I found that...
  8. No Audio or Hands free from microsoft app.

No Audio or Hands free from microsoft app.: PC makes calls. PC is connected over bluetooth to mobile device, PC has version 5.0 bluetooth. I have watched you tube videos of folks using Windows 10 Pc's and Samsung phones communicate a phone call over the PC speakers fine. My error says this PC can not receive phone...
  9. Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues

Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues: I have Boat Rockerzz 255 headset. It's a Bluetooth headset. I have Bluetooth 3.x in my PC. Whenever, I connect my headphones with pc, it shows two options- 1. Stereo and 2. Hands free. When, it's on stereo, I can listen to music and video with good quality. But whenever i...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...