Windows 10: Windows 10 audio lag + popping.

Discus and support Windows 10 audio lag + popping. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying my hardest to find an answer to this issue for the last week, trying multiple solutions like: -Reinstalling audio driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by viorelzeciu, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 audio lag + popping.

Hi, I've been trying my hardest to find an answer to this issue for the last week, trying multiple solutions like:
    -Reinstalling audio driver

-Installing Windows default High Definition audio driver

-Installing Realtek audio driver

-Installing motherboard recommended audio driver

-Reinstalling browsers

-Making sure the cables are plugged in correctly

-Making sure that all the devices (which are possible to do) are set to hardware accelerated

-Making sure that the audio devices don't have any enhancements active at all

-Uninstalling the audio devices, then restarting the PC so Windows 10 could install the correct ones by itself

-Using the "troubleshooter" which has worked "perfectly" every time (it never did anything, it just says that they have no problems at all)

-Using a new pair of speakers

The issue is persistent from starting the windows till I shutdown the PC, I have the same issue on the HDMI, TOSLINK and 3.5mm Jacks (front and back). The issue is easiest to see on the 3.5mm Jacks, the delay is sometimes almost 5 seconds long and it can be fixed temporarely by reloading the video, afterwards appearing again after 3 or 4 minutes of playback. The issue is only apparent while streaming videos, I have tried 4 browsers and all of them have the issue, downloaded videos have no issues while playing, I've watched the whole Detective Pokémon movie with no problems at all, no audio delay, nothing. The browsers are: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox Quantum and Opera, I have tried these because they are all 4 separate engines.

I can provide further details if the need be.

:)

viorelzeciu, Jul 21, 2019

2. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

For the issue with sound. I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below method.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method:

Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall the sound driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and outputs to expand, right click on the device and click on
      uninstall.
    • Once you are done uninstalling the restart the computer. If should automatically installed the driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and outputs and right click on it and
      update the software.
    For the issue with display try the below method.

Method 4.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 5.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 audio lag + popping.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 audio lag + popping.

1. Windows 10 audio lag + popping. - Similar Threads - audio lag popping

2. Audio Pops/Crackling/Popping/FPS Lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Pops/Crackling/Popping/FPS Lags: Hello, I have an issue with my computer I'm not really sure what's causing it. My audio sometimes gets distorted crackling noise popping and even fps drops I do not know what's causing this I've spend almost 3 weeks trying to figure out what's causing the...
  3. Audio Pops/Crackling/Popping/FPS Lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Pops/Crackling/Popping/FPS Lags: Hello, I have an issue with my computer I'm not really sure what's causing it. My audio sometimes gets distorted crackling noise popping and even fps drops I do not know what's causing this I've spend almost 3 weeks trying to figure out what's causing the...
  4. Windows 10 audio popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 audio popping: I'm having a problem I can't seem to fix.Windows 10, when audio is not used for about 20 seconds will the output device speakers/headphones/earplugs will start to buzz a little.Go to play some audio, be it an error message box, or a video or music, then there's a loud pop and...
  5. Windows 10 audio popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 audio popping: I'm having a problem I can't seem to fix.Windows 10, when audio is not used for about 20 seconds will the output device speakers/headphones/earplugs will start to buzz a little.Go to play some audio, be it an error message box, or a video or music, then there's a loud pop and...
  6. Windows 10 audio popping

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 Audio Popping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Audio Popping: I'm having the exact same audio popping problem that's been present since 1709 as chronicled in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbm7mj/audio_still_cracklingpopping_windows_10_2004/ Does anyone know if any progress has been made in identifying the...
  8. Audio and mouse lag in Windows 10??????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio and mouse lag in Windows 10??????: This issue started in the 2004 update, but I downgraded to 1903, and I still have the issue. When watching videos, whether it be on Instagram on Youtube the mouse would lag for about a second or two then the audio would also stutter/lag. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling...
  9. What caused my Computer's Audio to Start Popping and Lagging?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What caused my Computer's Audio to Start Popping and Lagging?: What causes a computer to randomly start having audio issues? I'm dealing with popping and laggy audio. It seems to get worse if I start doing anything that requires the computer to think, like play a video game, run Chrome (opening another tab, scrolling too fast) opening...
  10. Audio lag windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio lag windows 10: Hi guys, I've recently purchased a pair of bluetooth earphones, theyre great. Theres a known issue that they have an audio lag to the media being played, due to the way they connect. This was easily fixed on my android device by installing an app called metronome, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reaktec audio popping windows 10

2. windows10 realtek hd audio lag