Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I minimize Windows 10 Vers 1909 latency on a low latency voice chat app? Is the ASIO4ALL driver helpful?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HappInTenn, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps

How do I minimize Windows 10 Vers 1909 latency on a low latency voice chat app? Is the ASIO4ALL driver helpful?

:)

HappInTenn, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Kerf Win User

Audio popping from videos and voice chat software

As the description says, I am getting some audio popping/crackling from internet videos (html5, flash etc.) and voice chat programs like skype or razer comms. I play a lot of games and there doesn't seem to be any popping into game audio. I will say that I've been looking into some common problems with this issue and I can say that my video card driver, network card driver, BIOS are all up to date as these are known to be common culprits of this problem. I've also installed LatencyMon to try and track any DPC latency spikes and after leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it only capped at around 700 latency, and usually was steady on 200 latency, so it doesn't seem like its a latency issue. This started happening after I formatted onto windows 10 from windows 7, as this was not an issue when I was running my computer on windows 7. Any suggestions to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

3. Windows Update - Audio Latency

Urgent: I have also noticed a serious and abrupt increase in Windows 10 audio latency on a voice chat application I use with a USB headset. I subscribe to Windows Update and my PC is currently
    running Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. This is a very serious issue for me because it increases the round-trip mouth-to-ear latency by over 100 milliseconds, which limits interactive conversation.

It almost seems like some buffering has been added in the path because there's no reason why signal processing should add such latency. How can I reach the Microsoft team responsible for the Windows 10 "Sound" software and find out how I can eliminate this
    additional seriously impactful audio latency?

wallacehb at gmail dot com

HappInBoulder, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps

Any app to do voice chat from ipodtouch to laptop/pc?

reply plz..

any app for yahoo to yahoo or gtalk to gtalk voice chat from itouch 3G specially to laptop user via internet?

freebird_9924, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps

1. Windows 10 Audio Latency Minimization on Voice Chat apps - Similar Threads - Audio Latency Minimization

2. App not appearing on 'App Premission' list - no voice chat available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App not appearing on 'App Premission' list - no voice chat available: I purchased a PC for my 7 yr old son for Gaming and school work, main game he loves to play if Fortnite and since it's been installed i can't seem to get the in-game voice chat to work.Have validated everything from ensuring hardware is not faulty and checking all permissions...
  3. App not appearing on 'App Premission' list - no voice chat available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App not appearing on 'App Premission' list - no voice chat available: I purchased a PC for my 7 yr old son for Gaming and school work, main game he loves to play if Fortnite and since it's been installed i can't seem to get the in-game voice chat to work.Have validated everything from ensuring hardware is not faulty and checking all permissions...
  4. Windows Audio Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Latency: Will Windows 11 remove the audio latency that is on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-latency/b07fc151-a9da-4ce9-9a07-5965cfb945cd
  5. Windows Audio Latency

Windows Audio Latency: Will Windows 11 remove the audio latency that is on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-latency/b07fc151-a9da-4ce9-9a07-5965cfb945cd
  6. Voice Chat not working

Voice Chat not working: I purchased a computer earlier this year and have found problems with the party voice chat in the console companion app. I use a Razer Kraken X headset which works perfectly fine for everything Xbox, mobile, ps4, discord. For a few months, I could not speak at all in parties....
  7. Voice chat software destroys all audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Voice chat software destroys all audio: Immediately upon entering any voice chat software, all audio on my PC "breaks." My microphone stops detecting any sound, and my speakers stop making any sound. The only way to get audio back is restarting my computer. After restarting, I can check my microphone in the sound...
  8. HELP VOICE CHAT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP VOICE CHAT: every single time i connect to voice chat on any application it works for about a minute than cuts out im able to talk to them there able to hear me for just a minute then it cuts out submitted by /u/GunnerBoyJ [link] [comments]...
  9. all voice chat not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all voice chat not working.: After the august 10th 2019 windows updates. Any voice chat service that I have used in the past has stopped working completely. Other people can hear me but I cannot hear them. I have restarted my computer numerous times, I have played around with all my sound settings and...
  10. Audio popping from videos and voice chat software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio popping from videos and voice chat software: As the description says, I am getting some audio popping/crackling from internet videos (html5, flash etc.) and voice chat programs like skype or razer comms. I play a lot of games and there doesn't seem to be any popping into game audio. I will say that I've been looking...