Windows 10: Windows 10 audio not working

Discus and support Windows 10 audio not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I was experiencing a 2 second delay audio lag in windows 10. I followed this article (https://neosmart.net/wiki/fix-realtek-audio-delay-lag/)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YasoR2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. YasoR2 Win User

Windows 10 audio not working

Recently I was experiencing a 2 second delay audio lag in windows 10. I followed this article (https://neosmart.net/wiki/fix-realtek-audio-delay-lag/) to resolve to problem but it has failed and now I dont have any sound at all. From what I understand the current sound drive is not compatible. Please can anyone help me restore my sound drive to the state it was before I followed this article.

Trouble shooting has not worked. Below is a screenshot of my current sound driver. As you can see realtek is no longer there so would it be best to restore it? And if so how?

Windows 10 audio not working 9519e7a5-cae7-4d83-af69-c955eb678fd4?upload=true.png

:)

YasoR2, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 11, 2019
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Windows 10 audio not working :)

JoeBoyka, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 audio not working

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 audio not working

1. Windows 10 audio not working - Similar Threads - audio working

2. Internal Speakers are not working, but if I plug in headphones I can hear audio perfectly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Speakers are not working, but if I plug in headphones I can hear audio perfectly.: As the title states, audio is only working through headphones or through bluetooth/normal speakers. The internal speakers are not working on my laptop. It is an HP Omen 15 running on Windows 10 Home 64-bit. (10.0, Build 18362). No, my volume is not muted on my laptop....
  3. Audio not working.

Audio not working.: So, I turned on a music video on YouTube, noticed that no sound was coming, I used the troubleshoot program. In the end, it said "Audio services not responding" or something like that, please help me with this issue ASAP....
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.

Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.: So my laptop is the Acer nitro 5 and it came with Realtek audio on it. Currently right now I am unable to get my headphone drivers working on my computer. I went to the Acer website and went to my specific make and model and redownloaded the drivers and it is still not...
  5. Audio not working, (Windows 10)

Audio not working, (Windows 10): My audio suddenly stopped working on my self-built gaming PC. It is really frustrating as it used to work but suddenly stopped. I thought it might be my motherboard input/output, but when I plugged my headset in on the front side of the case, it doesn't seem to work...
  6. Sound (Audio) not working for you tube

Sound (Audio) not working for you tube: I tried running the troubleshooter so i can hear you tube videos but it didnt solve the problem. I have a laptop and the 1904 version. I dont know what else to do....
  7. Windows Audio suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Audio suddenly not working: Last night, as I shut down my computer, Windows started to update itself. When I turned it on today, it finished the updates. Now my audio doesn't work. It's always on mute. When I click on the volume in the taskbar, it detects problems, and says "One or more audio service...
  8. Audio Drivers W10 - only single R speaker works?

Audio Drivers W10 - only single R speaker works?: I've had a similiar audio driver issue on my W10 on my NUC - which was never resolved, despite hours/posts on this forum. In the end, Micro$oft just stop responding, coz you had nothing else for me. now, my W10 audio driver only emits sound from one speaker - not the...
  9. Audio not working after July 2019 Update

Audio not working after July 2019 Update: how do I get the audio back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-after-july-2019-update/ebf3584a-20f1-4350-b06a-9889628f64b6
  10. Audio services not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio services not working: My PC suddenly shut down and when I restarted the audio, it didn't work anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-not-working/7d46e67b-94bc-4454-801b-8c2bab4f3a5b