Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Routing

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Routing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With the windows audio routing it works with all programs I've tried so far except Netflix, I switch it to LCD TV it will work for a single episode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NathanHamman, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Audio Routing

With the windows audio routing it works with all programs I've tried so far except Netflix, I switch it to LCD TV it will work for a single episode, and then switch to the default audio device, going back in to the audio routing control panel and choosing the TV again will work but it still says LCD TV when i go in to change it back, I'm unsure of why it is doing this with only the windows store Netflix app.

:)

NathanHamman, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Audio Routing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio Routing

1. Windows 10 Audio Routing - Similar Threads - Audio Routing

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. How to disable all audio routing through USB-C in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable all audio routing through USB-C in Windows 11: I plug a laptop into one of multiple hybrid workstations at work depending where I can sit for the day. Every time it sets up a new monitor audio device which hijacks the audio from the headphones and if I'm in a meeting starts blaring the meeting to the general public...
  5. How to disable all audio routing through USB-C in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable all audio routing through USB-C in Windows 11: I plug a laptop into one of multiple hybrid workstations at work depending where I can sit for the day. Every time it sets up a new monitor audio device which hijacks the audio from the headphones and if I'm in a meeting starts blaring the meeting to the general public...
  6. App volume and Device Preferences not routing audio to different different devices on launch.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App volume and Device Preferences not routing audio to different different devices on launch.: Hello, I am having the same issue as a another post. The only way I can get audio to send to this device is to change the output to somewhere else, then back to the device again - every single time the app is restarted. This happens with not all, but with multiple different...
  7. Re-route computer audio as a microphone input...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-route computer audio as a microphone input...?: I want to use my computers internal audio as a microphone input for a DJ mix app which would then be broadcast online. This is because I want to have a Zoom call linked into the broadcast so listeners could hear the conversation as well as music from the DJ app. Using the...
  8. Windows 10 Audio Routing ( Output into Input )

Windows 10 Audio Routing ( Output into Input ): Hello, What i want to do:I want to route an Output ( Guitar DAW Output ) to my Input ( Microphone ) Reason: Someone asked me if i could play guitar in Discord and i wanted to mix my DAW Output to the Mic Input. I do have a Guitar Interface, connected via USB with my...
  9. Audio routing issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio routing issue: [ATTACH]I am having an issue with audio routing. I have set the output on the highlighted application. When I close the application and open it back up. The app shows that it's set, but it PLAYS to the default output. System Info OS build: 19041.329 Version: 2004 Windows...
  10. Windows 10 not routing audio from programs to correct output devices

Windows 10 not routing audio from programs to correct output devices: In the windows settings tab "App volume device preferences" I have my default device set up correctly and it all works. I want one program to output audio to a different device. This device is functioning correctly when I test it via the control panel. When I select the new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio routing windows 10

2. windows 10 audio routing

3. windows audio routing

4. win 10 audio routen,
  5. win 10 call audio routing,
  6. audio routing windwos 10,
  7. multichannel audio routing windows 10,
  8. sound routing windows10,
  9. auto windows audio routing,
  10. call audio routing windows 10,
  11. routing audio in windows 10