Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work?

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been having this issue for a while and I'm not sure what to do or how to fix it. I'm not even sure how I would even try to research the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GHXXXST, Dec 3, 2020.

1. GHXXXST Win User

Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work?

Hello all, I've been having this issue for a while and I'm not sure what to do or how to fix it. I'm not even sure how I would even try to research the issue. What's going on is, I can move the slider up and down all I want but it doesn't change anything up until it's all the way down, meaning the volume stays the same until it's off. Is there something I missed or am I just a fool in a mans shoes. Thank you in advance.

:)

GHXXXST, Dec 3, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work? :)

GiancarlosGarza, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work?

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work?

1. Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work? - Similar Threads - Audio Slider doesn't

2. camera doesn't work and it is not as simple as the privacy slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera doesn't work and it is not as simple as the privacy slider: My camera has suddenly stopped working since I have installed/upgraded to windows 11 and in the process of trying to fix the problem I have noticed that the camera app has disappeared altogether. I have tried numerous things, including trying to reinstall the camera app,...
  3. camera doesn't work and it is not as simple as the privacy slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera doesn't work and it is not as simple as the privacy slider: My camera has suddenly stopped working since I have installed/upgraded to windows 11 and in the process of trying to fix the problem I have noticed that the camera app has disappeared altogether. I have tried numerous things, including trying to reinstall the camera app,...
  4. Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.: How do I turn it on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidias-control-panel-color-slider-doesnt-work/fdf82df8-3c53-4c05-9e4c-1bbd5c24f24f
  5. Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card: Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to find answers but I really hope someone will help me. I bought a Sound BlasterX G6 audio card about a month ago, Sound Blaster Command installed and updated everything to the latest version. My setup is G6 connected to PC...
  6. Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card: Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to find answers but I really hope someone will help me. I bought a Sound BlasterX G6 audio card about a month ago, Sound Blaster Command installed and updated everything to the latest version. My setup is G6 connected to PC...
  7. Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card

8. Audio Doesn't work

Audio Doesn't work: Hi, I am Ziyovuddin.I have recently Installe windows 10 to My computer and Audio doesn't work. There is sentence that there are no avialable device.Please, Help me!!!!!Thanks in advance!!!...
  9. Audio Doesn't Work

Audio Doesn't Work: I have no sound. The computer says there are no output devices plugged in anytime that I troubleshoot. I can and have used the speakers and headphones I am trying to use on other devices with no issue. Its an ASUS Tuf Gaming x570 plus wifi motherboard and I have been able...
  10. Windows Audio doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio doesn't work: Audio on my mothers laptop, a Lenovo G770, has stopped working. It's running Win 10. The loudspeaker icon in the task bar has a small X. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have tried to reinstall drivers, but no luck. Apparently the Windows Audio Service can't start....