Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio/Sound

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio/Sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro latest version 1909, MSI Motherboard AMD Ryzen 5 3400G. I'm using an HDMI cable to run video/audio to monitor. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanDickey_DC, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Audio/Sound

I'm running Windows 10 Pro latest version 1909, MSI Motherboard AMD Ryzen 5 3400G. I'm using an HDMI cable to run video/audio to monitor. I have external speakers but audio will only go to monitor unless I switch output device to speakers. Then I get audio thru speakers but not thru monitor. Is there a way to have audio on both at the same time?

:)

AlanDickey_DC, Feb 19, 2020

2. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 Audio/Sound

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio/Sound

1. Windows 10 Audio/Sound - Similar Threads - Audio Sound

2. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  3. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  4. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  6. default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

default audio output changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  7. audio input changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio input changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  8. audio input changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound

audio input changes on its own when pc is restarted- resulting in no sound: I have an arctis 5 headset, it has never been an issue and to my understanding has always been set as the default audio output. Recently since updating my PC to windows 11 I have been turning my PC on to find that I have no sound in my headphones, naturally I check the audio...
  9. Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?: The microphone as well as voice access seem to be functioning correctly i.e. saying "what can I say?" opens a list of voice commands, but when I click record in Windows Sound Recorder no audio can be detected. I've attempted reinstalling Windows Sound Recorder, but to no...
  10. Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?

Why won't Windows Sound Recorder detect audio?: The microphone as well as voice access seem to be functioning correctly i.e. saying "what can I say?" opens a list of voice commands, but when I click record in Windows Sound Recorder no audio can be detected. I've attempted reinstalling Windows Sound Recorder, but to no...