Windows 10: Windows 10 audio stutter after update.

Discus and support Windows 10 audio stutter after update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I updated Windows 10, I got an audio stutter on my bluetooth headphones. I tried to uninstall the drivers and no effect. Tried with my iPad,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Technological000, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 audio stutter after update.

When I updated Windows 10, I got an audio stutter on my bluetooth headphones.

1. I tried to uninstall the drivers and no effect.
    2. Tried with my iPad, works perfectly fine.
    3. I tried the method to switching the realtek drivers, and also not working.

Specs are:

Intel i5 9400F at 2.90GHz

ZOTAC GTX 1060 6 GB

16 GB of Corsair RAM

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB

Cowin E7 headphones with a Targus bluetooth adapter.

MSI Z390-A-PRO

Any solutions to stop the stutter?

submitted by /u/Technological000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Technological000, Aug 31, 2020
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 audio stutter after update.

Windows 10 Audio Stutter

Hello Dave,

Since after performing the recommended troubleshooting steps, we highly recommend contacting your device manufacturer for further assistance regarding your audio stutter concern.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 audio stutter after update.

1. Windows 10 audio stutter after update. - Similar Threads - audio stutter update

2. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  3. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  4. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio making random stutters after update.

Audio making random stutters after update.: Okay, I'm using Windows 10 Pro, currently version 20H2 (19042.985), my sound is coming from an Asus P7P55D-E LX. My current problem is when playing audio, sometimes there will be random audio hiccups, something akin to a heavy, scraping "brrp" noise. So, originally I delayed...
  6. Distorted Audio & Mouse Stuttering After Windows Update

Distorted Audio & Mouse Stuttering After Windows Update: Hello, Experiencing some issues with my pc. I updated my PC on 3/20/21 & rebooted. Ever since said update my pc is having an awful stuttering issue with my mouse where it takes a lot just to move it a very small amount. Also experiencing an issue where my audio will play...
  7. Windows 10 experiencing video and audio stuttering after 2H20 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 experiencing video and audio stuttering after 2H20 update: After I had installed the Windows 10 2H20 and other recent updates I'm getting bad stuttering from the audio and mouse inputs. I've already cleared any viruses and malware but it's still there, sometimes when I restart the stuttering will disappear. I would appreciate any...
  8. Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update: I installed the latest Windows 10 update but now my bluetooth audio devices are stuttering when they play any sound. I tried this with two different devices - a SONOS Move speaker, and the Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds, both have the same issues. Tried doing all the classic...
  9. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a...
  10. Stuttering Audio after Windows 10 Update

Stuttering Audio after Windows 10 Update: Hey, ive got stuttering audio after the windows 10 update I did last night, its continuing even after consulting various resources; attempting to uninstall drivers and restart; attempting to disable enhancements; attempting to change the default bit rate; etc etc. My...