Windows 10: Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Discus and support Windows 10 Audio Stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinDinsmore, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Hello all,

I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a buzzing sound. The problem comes and goes, and sometimes I have no issues for over a week. Inevitably however, the stutters come back. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of to resolve the problem. I have updated and reinstalled drivers. I have disabled all sound enhancements and changed the audio quality several times. I've run audio troubleshooting, and even attempted the fix provided in this thread https://www.techpowerup.com/258611/windows-10-1903-has-a-nasty-audio-stutter-bug-microsoft-hasnt-managed-to-fix. I am at my wits end, does anyone have some advice?

Thanks,

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering 2bfbaa0e-68e4-4095-a405-6cf185d41cab?upload=true.png

:)

JustinDinsmore, Feb 13, 2020
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Audio Stutter

Hello Dave,

Since after performing the recommended troubleshooting steps, we highly recommend contacting your device manufacturer for further assistance regarding your audio stutter concern.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

1. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering - Similar Threads - Audio Stuttering

2. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  3. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  4. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My audio stutters and becomes crackly, slowly down when I even wriggle my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio stutters and becomes crackly, slowly down when I even wriggle my mouse.: This started a week ago. It's a guessing game Wether it'll do this or not, as restarting can make it disappear until next time it boots.To be clear it doesn't affect video, just audio. Its not my speakers, as this happenes through bkth headphones and speakers. Audio is...
  6. My audio stutters and becomes crackly, slowly down when I even wriggle my mouse.

My audio stutters and becomes crackly, slowly down when I even wriggle my mouse.: This started a week ago. It's a guessing game Wether it'll do this or not, as restarting can make it disappear until next time it boots.To be clear it doesn't affect video, just audio. Its not my speakers, as this happenes through bkth headphones and speakers. Audio is...
  7. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  8. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  9. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...