Windows 10: Windows 10 audio/video syncing

Discus and support Windows 10 audio/video syncing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I watch streaming video, the audio and the video get out of sync. Like I'll start to watch a movie and at first the lips are in sync with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlHaines, Dec 22, 2019.

1. AlHaines Win User

Windows 10 audio/video syncing

Whenever I watch streaming video, the audio and the video get out of sync. Like I'll start to watch a movie and at first the lips are in sync with the sound dialog. But after a minute or two they start to drift apart. The sound is heard but the people's lips don't start to move until seconds later. What can I do to correct ?

:)

AlHaines, Dec 22, 2019

2. Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Dec 22, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 audio/video syncing

Audio / Video out of sync

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot audio sync issues in Windows 10. One way is to set your audio settings to the appropriate quality. Please take
    note that audio settings will depend on your hardware and can be different from other computers. Please follow the steps below to further troubleshoot the issue:

• On the lower right corner of your desktop, right-click on the audio icon on your task bar and select
      Playback devices.
    • Highlight the audio device you are using and click on the
      Properties
      button.
    • Another window will pop-up. Click on the Advanced tab.
    • From there, select DVD Quality then click OK.

The audio should now sync with the videos you want to play. If you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 audio/video syncing

1. Windows 10 audio/video syncing - Similar Threads - audio video syncing

2. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  3. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  4. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  5. Syncing Audio and Video together

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing Audio and Video together: Hi,How do i synce audio and video together on an already downloaded file ? the sync and video are between 1-2 secs out and it does make the viewwing experience less pleasurable. Anybody got any tips ?thanksHabib....
  6. Audio/Video Not In Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio/Video Not In Sync: Hello, Is there a way to prevent audio delay when using airpods and recording a video utilizing the MSW Camera App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiovideo-not-in-sync/fd6d2765-03c1-48e1-b0d9-3d554ef34b2b
  7. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  8. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  9. Audio and video losing sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio and video losing sync: Any video I try to watch on my pc is losing sync, in about 6 minutes the delay is big (about 2s), doesn't matter if it's on VLC, on chrome (youtube, netflix, amazon prime). Already tried to reinstall the drivers (realtek) and installed the generic windows drivers. Tried...
  10. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and audio out of sync: I've been having an on-going issue where while streaming online video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) the video and audio become out of sync. I've browsed several solutions from various communities and none have worked thus far. Solutions I've attempted: updating drivers disabling...