Windows 10: Windows 10 audio

Discus and support Windows 10 audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can hear my audio on one output I close a tab and go to a new one and the output changes and I cant hear anything. Note this was after just updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosiahReigner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 audio

I can hear my audio on one output I close a tab and go to a new one and the output changes and I cant hear anything. Note this was after just updating windows.

:)

JosiahReigner, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 10, 2019
  4. tiendat Win User

Windows 10 audio

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 audio :(.

tiendat, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 audio

1. Windows 10 audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter: Hello, I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft Edge, Windows, Intel or Dell question. While streaming video/movies, etc.; my laptop will be working fine. Then I start hearing a "crackling/popping" sound coming from my computer. However, the actual audio is not affected (meaning...
  3. Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log): I have majicjack telephone service through my windows 10 computer. I have had the computor and magicJack since 2015(new) In the last month when I get a call from my friend I am able to hear his voice but he cannot hear mine. Getting very aggravating. My friend is in...
  4. Audio echo that I can't fix!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio echo that I can't fix!: I have recently purchased a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 operating system. Since the start, there has been an uncomfortable echo to any noise i hear when I have headphones plugged in. I have tried so many ways to get rid of this echo but NOTHING is working. People have said to...
  5. REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8683.1 WHQL DATED 16-04-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    REALTEK HD AUDIO DRIVER 6.0.1.8683.1 WHQL DATED 16-04-2019 FOR 32BIT 64BIT WINDOWS CLIENT...: Realtek drivers are good in sound quality and adopted by many OEM manufacturers to their motherboards including for the desktop and for notebooks - laptops too. I would recommend you to install the customized certified driver for your laptop or desktop model, I am sharing...
  6. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...
  7. Audio issue

Audio issue: I will have my audio set on a low volume, but every time i get a desktop notification, for example an email from outlook, my audio automatically jumps to 54. which is very loud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-issue/3ed79d4c-8627-45b0-b215-8589f8a08d94
  8. Audio not working in metro/windows store apps

Audio not working in metro/windows store apps: hi, i just recently started to use some windows 10 apps from the store and i noticed that none of the apps i installed had any audio. i also noticed that they didn't appear in the volume mixer so i tried: >updating the audio driver >updating to the latest version of...
  9. Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...

Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...: Ive been trying to wrap my head around the issue Im having. I just bought a laptop, used, with Windows 7. I did fresh installs of Windows 10 32bit and 64bit dual boot... Both bit versions have an issue with the default audio driver not working, not even with the...
  10. Headset won't play audio.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset won't play audio.: Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any game the audio came out of my laptop and nothing from the headset. So I checked if it was plugged in right, it was, then I...