Windows 10: Windows 10 audio

Discus and support Windows 10 audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can hear my audio on one output I close a tab and go to a new one and the output changes and I cant hear anything. Note this was after just updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosiahReigner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 audio

I can hear my audio on one output I close a tab and go to a new one and the output changes and I cant hear anything. Note this was after just updating windows.

:)

JosiahReigner, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 10, 2019
  4. tiendat Win User

Windows 10 audio

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 audio :(.

tiendat, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 audio

1. Windows 10 audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!!: As of this latest OS Build 17134.619 February 19th, 2019,I No long have any Sounds for Music, Netflix, or anything else but only a few rare speaker test sounds. Does anyone have a Fix for these Bad Windows OS Builds that cause havoc with Our Computers, I know my Sound Device...
  3. Crackling sound using Headset on Dell Latitue 5490 using Miscrosoft USB Audio Device Driver...

Crackling sound using Headset on Dell Latitue 5490 using Miscrosoft USB Audio Device Driver...: I have just migrated off an HP EliteBook 840 laptop (Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.15063 Build 15063) onto a new Dell Latitude 5490 laptop (Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.17134 Build 17134) and when I use either of my Jabra Evolve 40 MS Stereo or a GN 2000 USB headsets, I hear...
  4. Audio not working from laptop when connected to 2nd monitor.

Audio not working from laptop when connected to 2nd monitor.: Attached 2nd monitor via HDMI to laptop. "Duplicate" setting for video. Problem: no longer any sound from laptop, except for chime when running sound troubleshooter. The 2nd monitor has no sound capability, so I need to use my laptop sound. Any solution?...
  5. Audio Service isn't executed

Audio Service isn't executed: So i started up my pc , and when i did the sound wasn't working. I saw if there was any updates made to the audio and there wasn't. I updated the device and everything. After that i got to services.msc and tried to activate the service but it gives me some kind of Error 2....
  6. Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source...

Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source...: Hi all, I have a sennheiser pxc 550 bluetooth headphones. I use it to connect to an android smartphone and a windows 10 laptop simultaneously. The headphones was designed to switch audio source automatically, ie while i was watching movie on laptop, if there is a...
  7. Access denied when trying to start windows audio in windows 10

Access denied when trying to start windows audio in windows 10: A month ago I turned on my computer and found that the audio wasn't functioning. I've found that it is the windows audio that is the problem. There are two possible reasons. Number 1 is that I don't have Multimedia Class Schedule (and don't know how to get it). Number two is...
  8. audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time

audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time: after updating to windows 10 laptop speakers keeps on playing sound while headphones are connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playing-through-speakers-and-heaphones-at/bc0cae1a-7728-400a-8950-cc76fc10779a
  9. Realtek Internal Microphone and Stereo Mix not receiving audio. Both already enabled,...

Realtek Internal Microphone and Stereo Mix not receiving audio. Both already enabled,...: I've search all over for a solution to this, but haven't found one. Two days ago, I updated my Realtek High Definition Audio drivers on my Dell G7 15 from the Realtek site to fix a problem with my audio enhancements. Since then, my stereo mix and internal microphone haven't...
  10. My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything

My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything: Tite above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working-it-says-no-speakers-or/8c4967aa-d092-4bd7-a255-e1f674a35212