Windows 10: Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

Discus and support Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I installed the huge August windows 10 update 2 days ago, everytime after I play a game, the night light mode is automatically turned off. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by URBirdman, Aug 30, 2019.

1. URBirdman Win User

Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

After I installed the huge August windows 10 update 2 days ago, everytime after I play a game, the night light mode is automatically turned off. I'm not sure if it is intentionally designed to automatically turn night light mode off during gaming, but the fact that it does not turn back on itself after gaming makes it stupid.

Please tell me how to keep the night light mode on. Thank you so so much!

:)

URBirdman, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  3. webcam turns automatically when playing games after updating windows.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the webcam turn on automatically while playing games. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to virus attack or driver conflicts.

As a basic troubleshooting step, I suggest you to perform a full pc scan in
    Safe mode and check the status of the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Please update your antivirus before performing the scan update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

Windows 10 update August 2019

The update for Windows 10 August 2019 has been running for 3 hrs. Why is it taking so long

HolleyNelson, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

1. Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games - Similar Threads - August 2019 update

2. Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning: I have a Inspiron 5521 running the may19 update. Win10 is update to date in all aspects. when I open it up in the morning, the Night Light schedule seems to be ignored, and I have to manually turn it off every morning. I suspect it has something to do with coming out of...
  3. Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update: Windows 10 1903 update has ruined the night light feature. The feature promptly shows that its on at sundown but there is no change in the screen display colors. Turning it on and off also has no effect. Restarting the laptop fixes this issue but it repeats itself the next...
  4. How to Turn off Game Mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Turn off Game Mode in Windows 10?: I know how to get to the game mode section in windows 10 but there isnt a option to turn it off on my PC. When I click on Game Mode from the gaming section it just says This PC supports Game Mode with no option to turn it on or off. Any help would be amazing and THANKS!...
  5. turn off automatic updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    turn off automatic updates: automatic updates in my laptop makes my browsing speed very low. how can I turn off automatic windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-automatic-updates/74d6a85a-409f-4eee-b806-5abd72a9471a
  6. Windows 10 Night Light not automatically turning on

Windows 10 Night Light not automatically turning on: Hey there, I've been using the Night Light feature on Windows 10 for a while now, but recently I have noticed that half of the time it doesn't seem to turn on automatically, even though the current time is later than the scheduled sunset time, and the schedule is turned on....
  7. Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning

Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning: The title says it all, really. I have a Surface Pro that when I open it up in the morning, the Night Light schedule seems to be ignored, and I have to manually turn it off every morning. I suspect it has something to do with coming out of Sleep, but I'd love some guidance....
  8. Turn off automatic Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off automatic Windows 10 Updates: Hello. To turn off automatic updates in Windows 10, we basically need to prevent the Windows Update service from running on startup. This can be done by going to Start Menu>type 'Services'>look for a service called 'Windows Update' and double click on it>if it's already...
  9. System turns off at night while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System turns off at night while in sleep mode: I updated to W10 and have had no problems and this one really isn't a big deal but it's got my OCD going. I have sleep set after 25 minutes and that seems to work fine. It comes out of sleep pretty well too. But, it seems that ovenight, the system shuts down on it's own....
  10. Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10: Worth a watch. LfoJO_eThTY 75936

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows update problems 2019