Windows 10: Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

Discus and support Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I installed the huge August windows 10 update 2 days ago, everytime after I play a game, the night light mode is automatically turned off. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by URBirdman, Aug 30, 2019.

1. URBirdman Win User

Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

After I installed the huge August windows 10 update 2 days ago, everytime after I play a game, the night light mode is automatically turned off. I'm not sure if it is intentionally designed to automatically turn night light mode off during gaming, but the fact that it does not turn back on itself after gaming makes it stupid.

Please tell me how to keep the night light mode on. Thank you so so much!

:)

URBirdman, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  3. webcam turns automatically when playing games after updating windows.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the webcam turn on automatically while playing games. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to virus attack or driver conflicts.

As a basic troubleshooting step, I suggest you to perform a full pc scan in
    Safe mode and check the status of the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Please update your antivirus before performing the scan update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

Windows 10 update August 2019

The update for Windows 10 August 2019 has been running for 3 hrs. Why is it taking so long

HolleyNelson, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games

1. Windows 10 August 2019 update, night mode automatically turned off after playing games - Similar Threads - August 2019 update

2. Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light: Summary of issue:Someone tapped on a bunch of keys today on my keyboard, over on the right hand side prt sc, pg up, ins, del, etc. They don't know which keys they hit, but it dimmed the screen of my desktop down to what seems like minimum brightness. It seems like Automatic...
  3. Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light: Summary of issue:Someone tapped on a bunch of keys today on my keyboard, over on the right hand side prt sc, pg up, ins, del, etc. They don't know which keys they hit, but it dimmed the screen of my desktop down to what seems like minimum brightness. It seems like Automatic...
  4. Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Night light turn on automatically while playing game and won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light turn on automatically while playing game and won't turn off: Hi, so this is the loading page when I start the game:As you can see it's orange-tinted when the screen is supposed to be white.I tried to turn on then turn off the night light but it doesn't work. And this is the inventory page inside the game:Other than that, when I moved...
  6. Night mode randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night mode randomly turns off: This has been going on for about a month or so. I'm on W10 Pro 1903 build 18362.592. I have night mode on permanently. My screens would go dark and then come back on where night mode looks "off", but the button in message center shows it's on. When I switch it from on to off...
  7. Windows 10 update August 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update August 2019: The update for Windows 10 August 2019 has been running for 3 hrs. Why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-august-2019/58bea869-9c6d-4db7-9b1c-fdb3975f7aad
  8. WIndows 10 August 2019 Update

WIndows 10 August 2019 Update: Since the August 2019 update came through my office computer has slowed to the point of absolute frustration, every task takes upwards of 15 seconds to register once the mouse is clicked. More significantly in Office 365. Simple tasks like a spelling correction in Word takes...
  9. Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update

Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update: Windows 10 1903 update has ruined the night light feature. The feature promptly shows that its on at sundown but there is no change in the screen display colors. Turning it on and off also has no effect. Restarting the laptop fixes this issue but it repeats itself the next...
  10. Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 15019, a new Game Mode feature has been added that can optimize your Windows 10 PC for an improvement in game performance and best possible...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows update problems 2019