Windows 10: Windows 10 Authentication

Discus and support Windows 10 Authentication in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I initially setup my Windows 10 I configured it for personal use and I am able to sign on using my personal O365 account. I now have O365... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark(101), Sep 25, 2019.

1. Mark(101) Win User

Windows 10 Authentication

When I initially setup my Windows 10 I configured it for personal use and I am able to sign on using my personal O365 account. I now have O365 business. I cannot sign on using my new account from the business side. Do I need to re-install to sign on with my business account? I no longer want to use my personal account.

:)

Mark(101), Sep 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2019
  4. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Authentication - Similar Threads - Authentication

2. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.

Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.: Hello !! I want to ask something, it's not related to windows, but there isn't a more similar category. Does the ms authenticator app support login via a passkey ?? Because it seems it doesn't.I create a passkey on my android phone for the micosoft account, I deleted the ms...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.: Hello !! I want to ask something, it's not related to windows, but there isn't a more similar category. Does the ms authenticator app support login via a passkey ?? Because it seems it doesn't.I create a passkey on my android phone for the micosoft account, I deleted the ms...
  6. cant sign into authenticator app for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  7. cant sign into authenticator app for android

cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  8. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  9. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  10. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I upgraded to windows 10 MFA no longer prompting

2. windows authentication trying to use login.asp