Windows 10: Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy

Discus and support Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/girlfights [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/girlfights, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy

/u/girlfights, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 15, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy

1. Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy - Similar Threads - Auto Bios Update

2. The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!: The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy and making it hard to work with Messenger Ap popping up every 3 minutes and Side Panel Widget Board popping in front of my work every 2 minutes! Please tell me how to disable Microsoft software pop ups!...
  3. The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!: The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy and making it hard to work with Messenger Ap popping up every 3 minutes and Side Panel Widget Board popping in front of my work every 2 minutes! Please tell me how to disable Microsoft software pop ups!...
  4. The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  6. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  7. I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy: Please help me shutdown the auto suggestions for words while typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-shutdown-the-auto-word-suggestion/0367e5b4-74b8-4678-8f32-d624635b4625
  8. Windows sounds driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sounds driving me crazy: So I found where you can change the Windows sounds settings but I can't figure out which sound it is in the list to change. I want to turn off the sound Windows makes when you turn the volume control down and up. Any one know which sound it is in the list I need to change....
  9. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  10. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...