Windows 10: Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?

Discus and support Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm looking to automatically log off all the accounts active. These computers are used by different users and at the end of the day, not all the users... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HectorRM, Jul 11, 2022.

1. HectorRM Win User

Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?

I'm looking to automatically log off all the accounts active. These computers are used by different users and at the end of the day, not all the users log off, affecting the performance of the computer. Is any way automatically the computer log off at a specific time or after a certain time idle?

:)

HectorRM, Jul 11, 2022
  2. WillRay Win User

Auto logging into disabled account Windows 10

I was able to fix this by doing the following:

• Boot up the computer, then kill the power after startup is complete.
    • Do step #1 again. (Two crashes within two minutes after startup will cause Windows to boot into Safe Mode automatically.)
    • You will be forcibly logged in to Safe Mode with the Administrator account.
    • Enable the Administrator account, and setup your normal account as needed.
    • Restart again, you will auto login as the Administrator account (which has now been enabled).
    • Log out of the Admin account, and log in with the normal account.
    • Disable the default Administrator account once again.

WillRay, Jul 11, 2022
  3. slim142 Win User
    How-to enable auto log-on in Windows 7?

I need the computer to boot and then automatically log into Windows 7.

The account would automatically log into a standard account (non-admin) with no password.

However, I also have another account in that same computer (which is an admin account).

If I was to enable auto log-on into this computer, how would I be able to log into the administrator account that I have later if it skips the log-in screen?

slim142, Jul 11, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account? - Similar Threads - Auto Log Off

2. Guest Account auto-logging in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Guest Account auto-logging in.: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been having a problem with a guest account I want to add to my organizations systems. On each machine I want to add a local guest account that does not need a password to login, yet whenever you boot the system up, it automatically logs in to...
  3. Guest Account auto-logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guest Account auto-logging in.: Hello Microsoft Community,I've been having a problem with a guest account I want to add to my organizations systems. On each machine I want to add a local guest account that does not need a password to login, yet whenever you boot the system up, it automatically logs in to...
  4. Guest Account auto-logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?: I'm looking to automatically log off all the accounts active. These computers are used by different users and at the end of the day, not all the users log off, affecting the performance of the computer. Is any way automatically the computer log off at a specific time or after...
  6. Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?

Windows 10 Auto Log Off All account?: I'm looking to automatically log off all the accounts active. These computers are used by different users and at the end of the day, not all the users log off, affecting the performance of the computer. Is any way automatically the computer log off at a specific time or after...
  7. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  8. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  9. Auto log off

10. auto log off problem

in Windows 10 Support
    auto log off problem: I have just upgraded my desktop PC from windows 8 to 10, it has gone OK with a couple of minor issues which I am sure I will solve in time (can't find control panel in the new style start button etc). However one issue that is really a pain is whenever I go away for a short...