Windows 10: Windows 10 Auto Re-direct

Discus and support Windows 10 Auto Re-direct in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I purchased an HP laptop for a child. I have parental software installed that prevents the browser from opening unknown websites. I had an older laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CJ12345678, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Auto Re-direct

I purchased an HP laptop for a child. I have parental software installed that prevents the browser from opening unknown websites. I had an older laptop that had no issues with the software. Firefox is the browser being used.The new laptop keeps going to other IP addresses before going to the website entered, triggering the parental software to stop the connection every time. I looked up the IP addresses using Google and it shows they are addresses generated by Microsoft: 104.208.16.0; 23.34.172.5; 54.200.123.82; 104.18.23.52; and etc. The IP addresses change each time, so I cannot even add the

:)

CJ12345678, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 17, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Auto Re-direct

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Auto Re-direct

1. Windows 10 Auto Re-direct - Similar Threads - Auto direct

2. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  3. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  4. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  5. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  6. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  7. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  8. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator...: this behavior alone makes the entire O.S a virus its self... i always uninstall ,then the next time i boot windows re-adds the apps...no matter which account i use built in which has the highest level of authorization...but even my standard admin account does very little...
  10. laptop charger gets auto cut of f when its 100 % ,its not getting direct power when battery...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop charger gets auto cut of f when its 100 % ,its not getting direct power when battery...: laptop charger gets auto cut off when its 100 % ,its not getting direct power when battery is full? again its starting to charge when battery is down to 99% . i am using windows 10 build 1083 - acer predator Tried updating BIOS also troubleshooting and also uninstalling...