Windows 10: Windows 10 auto refresh in browsers and explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 auto refresh in browsers and explorer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since January 14, 2021, after self-updating window 10, I have noticed each time I go to type in a website address or type within a webpage text box eg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ovaidmehmood, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 auto refresh in browsers and explorer

Since January 14, 2021, after self-updating window 10, I have noticed each time I go to type in a website address or type within a webpage text box eg form the browser will refresh itself and I have to re click on the box and type again. This is especially annoying when filling in a form, logging into an account, or copy and paste a webpage address.

I have this issue with both Edge and Chrome numerous times during the day. I have also found a couple of times a day my browser will continually refresh and you can do anything but wait for it to stop. Even in using MS Excel and MS Word I also facing this annoying issue please helo me with how can I get rid of this trouble. During this time explore also refreshes and is unable to be used.

:)

ovaidmehmood, Jan 16, 2021
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 auto refresh in browsers and explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Windows 10 auto refresh in browsers and explorer

Win 10 (64 bit) File Explorer Does not Auto Refresh

• When did you start experiencing this problem?
    Since I started using the folder system on this browser. It seems to be a WIndows 10 issue (or default setting?). The only way I can refresh at this point is hitting F5 or left clicking to the Refresh option. THere is no Auto Refresh when I add a file to
    folder.

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    No. This is a new machine with a freshly installed version of WIndows 10. I have not seen it work the way it did in WIndows 7 on my old laptop.

• Does the issue happen to all the folders in File Explorer?
    Yes. I've tried dragging and dropping files into different folders in various different view options (Details / Large Icons etc). The new file added is visible but it is placed at the end of the file list and not auto arranged in alphabetical order as I
    am familiar with in the past. Is there an auto arrange option for this?

mangodebango, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 auto refresh in browsers and explorer

1. Windows 10 auto refresh in browsers and explorer - Similar Threads - auto refresh browsers

2. how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows: Hello,For the last many years I have been facing this issue. When I create a new file or move files from one folder to another, the files get automatically sorted within a few seconds. This makes it hard to find the files that I just created or copied. Most painful instance...
  3. how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows: Hello,For the last many years I have been facing this issue. When I create a new file or move files from one folder to another, the files get automatically sorted within a few seconds. This makes it hard to find the files that I just created or copied. Most painful instance...
  4. how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows file explorer auto refresh not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows file explorer auto refresh not working: When I save or delete files from folders they don't appear until I manually hit F5 to see the changes. Not sure why it's not auto refreshing the folders anymore?...
  6. Windows file explorer auto refresh not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows file explorer auto refresh not working: When I save or delete files from folders they don't appear until I manually hit F5 to see the changes. Not sure why it's not auto refreshing the folders anymore?...
  7. Windows file explorer auto refresh not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Explorer stops auto refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer stops auto refreshing: Sometimes Windows Explorer stops auto refreshing randomly for no reason. I must press F5 everytime i made changes, quite annoying. Restarting all Explorer.exe processes from task manager solved it, but the problem comes back again later Do anyone know what caused this...
  9. File Explorer not auto-refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer not auto-refreshing: I am doing some data entry work tagging and sorting a large volume of documents, but every time I am done with a document, I need to manually refresh the folder to see it placed in its new position. While this normally would be a quick and mundane task, I need to...
  10. File Explorer not auto-refreshing

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer not auto-refreshing: I am doing some data entry work tagging and sorting a large volume of documents, but every time I am done with a document, I need to manually refresh the folder to see it placed in its new position. While this normally would be a quick and mundane task, I need to...