Windows 10: Windows 10 Auto Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Auto Restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 1909 x64. My computer auto restart sometimes while i'm in Windows but almost never in games. No BSOD, just restart. Can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sandi1987, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Windows 10 Auto Restart

I have Windows 10 1909 x64. My computer auto restart sometimes while i'm in Windows but almost never in games. No BSOD, just restart. Can be overclocked RAM cause?

:)

Sandi1987, Mar 22, 2020

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 auto restarts

"Between all suggestions, including the one there, there is nothing that has worked." I hate to sound reduntant but I just had to repeat myself since it still applies.
    An additional factore that may have bearing is that at some point my system converted to trying to boot off of my external drive if it is plugged in. Nothing has worked in attempting to resolve that issue either. As I said it may or may not have a bearing on the restart issue.*sarc

bobsscgirl, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Auto Restart

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Auto Restart

1. Windows 10 Auto Restart - Similar Threads - Auto Restart

2. Auto restart after BSOD hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto restart after BSOD hangs: With Windows 10 I am facing problem with Auto restart. After BlueScreen it appears to restart but hangs showing the PC maker logo DELL.In SystemPropertiesAdvanced, I have Auto restart enabled. Another issue is I don't see the MEMORY.DMP generated even though it has been set...
  3. Permanently Disable Auto Restart on Windows 10 Home 20H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permanently Disable Auto Restart on Windows 10 Home 20H2.: I have once again lost work and time because the absolute cancer that is Windows Update decided to restart while my PC was doing a bunch of work. Seriously Microsoft, give advanced users a way to disable this. I restart and install updates every couple weeks manually. Up...
  4. Microsoft Edge keeps Auto-resetting on Restart in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge keeps Auto-resetting on Restart in Windows 10: Some users are complaining that the settings on Microsoft Edge are resetting whenever they close and reopen the browser on Windows 10. They have to set and configure the browser again. Except for the data like favorites and saved logins synced through user accounts, the user...
  5. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSoD on boot, but boots fine after auto restart, and file...

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSoD on boot, but boots fine after auto restart, and file...: I changed my boot drive from a 250 GB to 1 TB NVME SSD by imaging the 250GB, then writing that image to the 1TB drive and expanding the local disk partition. It works fine except for Windows backup the BSoD issue. The BSoD issue: When I boot up and get past POST when Windows...
  6. Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrandExe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmdxq9/blue_screen_of_death_stop_code_is_0xc000021a_it/
  7. Screen not opening, auto repair failed, re install failed, repeated restarts

Screen not opening, auto repair failed, re install failed, repeated restarts: Hello. So I own a Lenovo IdeaPad S540. I had put it on sleep, and when I came back to work with it, it had shut down. Next when I tried to start it up, it shows the lenovo logo, and then black screen. I googled it and suggestions were to use the auto repair which pops up...
  8. Windows 10 gaming PC stuck in an auto repair loop when restarting after uninstalling a program.

Windows 10 gaming PC stuck in an auto repair loop when restarting after uninstalling a program.: I have 2 PCs. 1 is a Windows 7 one which is what I'm using and the other is a gaming PC running Windows 10. The gaming PC got stuck in an auto repair loop after uninstalling WinMount. It happened again when uninstalling IDM. I've repaired my PC twice by simply resetting it....
  9. Auto restarts-

Auto restarts-: During various games my computer automatically shuts down and restarts. Most frustrating. How do I fix that problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-restarts/497c5868-a3f6-45b9-87ec-e6759a941f68
  10. How to prevent auto restarting after annoying updates?? I have absolutely no option to do this!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to prevent auto restarting after annoying updates?? I have absolutely no option to do this!: How to prevent auto restarting after annoying updates?? I have absolutely no option to do this! I don't want to bother my head and choose active or inactive hours. What's going on with updates? It's my laptop and I want to decide when reboot or when doesn't! Microsoft stop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keep auto restart 2020