Windows 10: Windows 10 Auto Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Auto Restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 1909 x64. My computer auto restart sometimes while i'm in Windows but almost never in games. No BSOD, just restart. Can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sandi1987, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Windows 10 Auto Restart

I have Windows 10 1909 x64. My computer auto restart sometimes while i'm in Windows but almost never in games. No BSOD, just restart. Can be overclocked RAM cause?

:)

Sandi1987, Mar 22, 2020

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 auto restarts

"Between all suggestions, including the one there, there is nothing that has worked." I hate to sound reduntant but I just had to repeat myself since it still applies.
    An additional factore that may have bearing is that at some point my system converted to trying to boot off of my external drive if it is plugged in. Nothing has worked in attempting to resolve that issue either. As I said it may or may not have a bearing on the restart issue.*sarc

bobsscgirl, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Auto Restart

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Auto Restart

1. Windows 10 Auto Restart - Similar Threads - Auto Restart

2. Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts: I run code that can take several days. To prevent auto restart after updates, I selected the No Auto Restart feature in group policy. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I just lost a week's worth of work, again. I am using windows 11 pro and i have had the same...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts: I run code that can take several days. To prevent auto restart after updates, I selected the No Auto Restart feature in group policy. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I just lost a week's worth of work, again. I am using windows 11 pro and i have had the same...
  4. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  5. Auto restart after update

Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  6. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to disable windows auto restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows auto restart: How do i disable windows 11 being able to auto restart my pc in the middle of the night? And i don't mean setting up active hours, i want to decide when to restart my pc by manually doing it. i already tried the group policies but that didn't work....
  8. How to disable windows auto restart

How to disable windows auto restart: How do i disable windows 11 being able to auto restart my pc in the middle of the night? And i don't mean setting up active hours, i want to decide when to restart my pc by manually doing it. i already tried the group policies but that didn't work....
  9. Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart: For some reason the new ACM completely breaks when restarting colors are absolutely fried and distorted BUT works fine when booting from complete shutdown. Is this a known issue and is there a fix so I don't have to disable it when restarting?For additional context this...
  10. Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart

Auto Color Management Breaks on Restart: For some reason the new ACM completely breaks when restarting colors are absolutely fried and distorted BUT works fine when booting from complete shutdown. Is this a known issue and is there a fix so I don't have to disable it when restarting?For additional context this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keep auto restart 2020